Groups

Sky Remote / Univeral Remote

Hey guys,

Recently my Sky Remote has very slowly stopped working, buttons unresponsive and not really working unless you really hold them in, and even sometimes that doesn't work, tried new batteries etc.

Anywho, I'm looking for a new Sky Remote, but wondered if there were any good recommendation you could make for a Sky and TV/DVD remote.

I have a DVD Player, Sky (regular), Xbox 360 and Wii all using different connections in the TV and just need a remote that can browse Sky like normal, plus switch through all the connections, i.e. an AV button. So if you have any good remotes could you share them with me so I can go out and get one? Cheers.

3 Comments

]Harmony 885. Had it for years and can't fault it

ive never managed to find one that does all. Iv bought a few and they ended up being rubbish - so i have stuck to seperate remotes.

But im posting just to say that if you do decide to get another Sky remote, i saw some in Homebargains a lot cheaper than iv seen anywhere else (cant remember the price).

£9.99 @ ]7dayshop.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions