Groups

Sky Renewal

I managed to get that Sky HD offer last November when all packages was half price and free install and as it would be 12 months next month, I called Sky to see if they would offer a good deal if I upgraded.

No chance! Operator kept on saying how good their service was blah! blah! blah! to the point that I said I would consider cancelling and guess what, he did!

Any suggestion(s) would be appreciated as to how to get a good package perhaps at a discounted price?

I would like the full package but at £52 per month works out at £600+ for the year!

6 Comments

Hit and miss i think. I have the basic package and pay £10 for it. When they put it up after 6 months I phone to say I dont watch much tv and would they be able to reduce it back down. Twice they have said yes. I think its the operator you get, and they like to call youre bluff!

Original Poster

leecroot

Hit and miss i think. I have the basic package and pay £10 for it. When … Hit and miss i think. I have the basic package and pay £10 for it. When they put it up after 6 months I phone to say I dont watch much tv and would they be able to reduce it back down. Twice they have said yes. I think its the operator you get, and they like to call youre bluff!

You're right, it is a bit of hit and miss but given that cancellation has now begun - any suggestions?

Banned

If you cancel and leave it a while they will send you info on getting it for half price again for 12 months

i have normal sky+ with just the ent 6 package ( no sports or movies ) i am out of contract and it's just a rolling month by month thing now - also i have the 20Mb unlimited BB with phone too - £35 pm - i only get around 3Mb down my BT line - is it worth trying to get the free HD install and no subs charge or should i just skip SKY and go to Virgin??

thoughts?

alexxa

You're right, it is a bit of hit and miss but given that cancellation has … You're right, it is a bit of hit and miss but given that cancellation has now begun - any suggestions?

If you will miss not having it wait a while then connect. If you want to keep it phone them back and explain if they can offer you a discount to stay. You will get a differeent operator who maybe more willing to help.

Original Poster

Thanks Guys!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions