Sky retention deal

Posted 11th Feb
Contract coming To an end in April rang up today been offered everything expect for movies 1tb sky box with ultra hd and multiroom for £47 a month. Is there a way to get this a bit more cheaper?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Go through with cancellation. Takes 30 days, they will call you more than once in those 30 days.

If for some reason they don’t, you can phone them and tell them you don’t want to go through with the cancellation, but wait until day 27/28
Candystore11/02/2020 19:07

Go through with cancellation. Takes 30 days, they will call you more than …Go through with cancellation. Takes 30 days, they will call you more than once in those 30 days.If for some reason they don’t, you can phone them and tell them you don’t want to go through with the cancellation, but wait until day 27/28

Thanks for the help I tried haggling but didn’t really do much my mums been a customer for 13 years and they said £47 is the best they can do
I have a friend who gets the all the channels for £30 a month.
Love__Bargains11/02/2020 22:51

I have a friend who gets the all the channels for £30 a month.

Any idea how they did it? £47 is a bit too much I just want it reduced a bit more
I think he cancelled it and he got a call back before from retentions.
Love__Bargains11/02/2020 22:54

I think he cancelled it and he got a call back before from retentions.

Is that sky q and multiroom as well?
Ikhlaas11/02/2020 22:55

Is that sky q and multiroom as well?

I believe so.
Ikhlaas11/02/2020 21:56

Thanks for the help I tried haggling but didn’t really do much my mums b …Thanks for the help I tried haggling but didn’t really do much my mums been a customer for 13 years and they said £47 is the best they can do

But have you actually given the 30 days notice and waited for retentions to call you?
Edited by: "Candystore" 11th Feb
Not yet that was the best deal I could get yesterday from the retention team contract ends April 13th so I’m going to cancel next couple of weeks first I was thinking of trying the online chat or try ringing again and hope they give a better offer if not I’ll just cancel and hope they give a better deal
Candystore11/02/2020 23:12

But have you actually given the 30 days notice and waited for retentions …But have you actually given the 30 days notice and waited for retentions to call you?

My sky contract is coming to an end as well soon. What’s the best price anybody been offered for the whole package + sky q + multi room. Thanks
I am just going through the process and yesterday was offered a new deal for everything including Broadband, on demand with Netflix, all channels (excluding BT sport), Sky Q multiroom. I was paying about £90 and my deal came to an end last month and noticed bill had gone up to £120+ so the best they could offer me was £95 a month. I told them to do one as if i was a new customer it would come to £88. have been SKY customer for 9 years. Its a disgrace and really annoys me all the companies that do this. tried to get them to match the Virgin offer at the moment for £65 a month for everything i have but also has BT sport.They would not entertain that price match.
jimmy3814/02/2020 10:30

I am just going through the process and yesterday was offered a new deal …I am just going through the process and yesterday was offered a new deal for everything including Broadband, on demand with Netflix, all channels (excluding BT sport), Sky Q multiroom. I was paying about £90 and my deal came to an end last month and noticed bill had gone up to £120+ so the best they could offer me was £95 a month. I told them to do one as if i was a new customer it would come to £88. have been SKY customer for 9 years. Its a disgrace and really annoys me all the companies that do this. tried to get them to match the Virgin offer at the moment for £65 a month for everything i have but also has BT sport.They would not entertain that price match.

I’ve been with them for over 20 years and tried to renew my broadbandthey offered me broadband fibre, anytime calls, and line rental for £37 I can get all that with Vodafone for around £21
Edited by: "y2afuk77" 14th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants