Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Sky retention deal - more for awareness

Posted 30th May 2020Edited by:"Demok"
More red tape than the goverment. Zero enjoyment.
Community Updates
5 Comments
"Don't mind hot or cold votes. I know people get better or worse but it's good to know something to aim for." Totally agree

I left sky maybe a decade ago, they didn't send me any offers and lady on the phone said she will stop all offers being sent as I only sign up with offers. So I created another account on my last contract and checked I could be contacted by them and still got no offers. I use now TV now and catch up apps when something interesting on. But hardly watch any TV. So they saved me a lot of money.
MR112330/05/2020 12:45

"Don't mind hot or cold votes. I know people get better or worse but it's …"Don't mind hot or cold votes. I know people get better or worse but it's good to know something to aim for." Totally agree I left sky maybe a decade ago, they didn't send me any offers and lady on the phone said she will stop all offers being sent as I only sign up with offers. So I created another account on my last contract and checked I could be contacted by them and still got no offers. I use now TV now and catch up apps when something interesting on. But hardly watch any TV. So they saved me a lot of money.

There’s no votes here lad
xtreme12330/05/2020 13:28

There’s no votes here lad

It probs got moved by a mod from deals to discussions then
Yeah got moved.dunno why when so many retention deals are in deals
Demok30/05/2020 13:36

Yeah got moved.dunno why when so many retention deals are in deals

the rules changed again last year sky ones have only occasionally got left in deals, you might get a slap on the wrist for reposting it in deals

dedicated thread in misc already

hotukdeals.com/dis…277
Post a comment
@
    Text