Sky Retentions (TV)

Found 25th Jan
hi. left sky almost 2 months now. normally get between 60-75% off previously. now it seems it is stuck on 40%. anyone had any lunch getting above 40% off
Community Updates
11 Comments
I just had brekkie, not sure if that helps?
I got 50% but took an hour of cajoling the guy on the phone
I've been through the whole cancelling malarky and never had anything through the post in terms of offers or any phone calls from them begging me to come back. Whether or not this is down to living in an area where Sky is the only option as no cable etc I don't know. I'm happy with what I'm getting.
i got 12 months free, you boys are amatures
I got 60% off in December but I had to leave for 2 weeks and then went through online chat. Took about an hour of to and fro but eventually got it. I was on 75% previously but 60% was the best I could get this time.
I left back at the start of Dec still not had anything come through. turns out we watch more stuff on catch up and now TV thinking about cancelling my TV licence (we do not watch BBC channels)

sins Dec the only time i watched Live TV was last night and was on Dave.
cannot remember when BBC made something I wanted to watch.

In the past I normally get 50-75% off deals. i may come back if i get close to the 75% deal
Edited by: "djmackie2000" 25th Jan
djmackie20004 h, 32 m ago

I left back at the start of Dec still not had anything come through. turns …I left back at the start of Dec still not had anything come through. turns out we watch more stuff on catch up and now TV thinking about cancelling my TV licence (we do not watch BBC channels)sins Dec the only time i watched Live TV was last night and was on Dave. cannot remember when BBC made something I wanted to watch.In the past I normally get 50-75% off deals. i may come back if i get close to the 75% deal

A TV licence is for 'live' TV, not just the BBC,
ibblackberry112 h, 44 m ago

A TV licence is for 'live' TV, not just the BBC,

is that correct i thought the TV licence was for BBC only as other channels get there money for having adverts in them (like very 10-15mins).
E.G watching live TV from BBC as it is being showen.
I would check out the official website before you get a knock at the door.
fyi, i tried to go through live chat, and the offer is still the same on my account, mentioned about a offer received (60% and credit), but they asked for expiry date and screen shot.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants