sky rolling 30 day contract

as I'm on one of these 30 day sky contracts. an there seems to be a lot offers enticing people bk. is there a way i could get a better deal than i currently have? any ideas please. thanks

2 Comments

What deal do you currently have? I cancelled my rolling 30 day contrac this evening and went onto chat to get the complete bundle for £20 using the 75% off offer posted a few days ago. I was also credited with £100 to my Sky account. I then personally followed this up with another deal I had negotiated last week to get Sky Q multi room for £90. I'm glad I held back until I had a new 12 month contract as I was able to get them running together.

The 75% off applies to all bundles so you can take your pick. Watch out in case they try to charge you extra for Sky HD.

Original Poster

thehitman

What deal do you currently have? I cancelled my rolling 30 day contrac … What deal do you currently have? I cancelled my rolling 30 day contrac this evening and went onto chat to get the complete bundle for £20 using the 75% off offer posted a few days ago. I was also credited with £100 to my Sky account. I then personally followed this up with another deal I had negotiated last week to get Sky Q multi room for £90. I'm glad I held back until I had a new 12 month contract as I was able to get them running together.The 75% off applies to all bundles so you can take your pick. Watch out in case they try to charge you extra for Sky HD.

​i didn't think that offer would work, thought it was for people that left over 12months ago? anyway i have the complete bundle with hd for £40 a month. i was credited with £50 at the time too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)11
    2. Electricity11
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    4. Which Camera?!!!22

See more discussions