Found 16th Sep 2008
a friend has just cancelled sky to move to Virgin, and, once connected will be left with a SKY + box, as well as a normal box.

Any ideas of whats these go for?

Also, does VM work the same as SKY, whereby you can use a magic eye to route the main (only) box to say, your bedroom etc?

1. Misc
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sky
12 Comments

I would be interested at the right price for the sky + box

Original Poster

tubbies74;2980450

I would be interested at the right price for the sky + box

thats ok, not upto me, but i'll mention it to my friend. PM me with a rough price as im going down later and will ask him. I'll PM you back from his!

Admin

Disco;2980462

thats ok, not upto me, but i'll mention it to my friend. PM me with a … thats ok, not upto me, but i'll mention it to my friend. PM me with a rough price as im going down later and will ask him. I'll PM you back from his!

All dealing must be done in the thread.

Sloth/Mod

juliet_bravo;2980778

All dealing must be done in the thread.

Also not in Misc and in For Sale............but you can't sell on behalf of a friend either. :thumbsup:

Banned

Syzable;2980789

Also not in Misc and in For Sale............but you can't sell on behalf … Also not in Misc and in For Sale............but you can't sell on behalf of a friend either. :thumbsup:

sometimes you really do waste your breath on here - lol

Original Poster

i aint selling thou, just gauging interest before HUKD gets a new member! :thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

Disco;2980816

i aint selling thou, just gauging interest before HUKD gets a new member! … i aint selling thou, just gauging interest before HUKD gets a new member! :thumbsup:

Duplicate accounts are banned too. ;-):p

Original Poster

Syzable;2980823

Duplicate accounts are banned too. ;-):p

did i say my 2nd account.. if you dont beleive me, check the IP address once he signs up! :thumbsup:

Admin

Syzable;2980789

Also not in Misc and in For Sale............but you can't sell on behalf … Also not in Misc and in For Sale............but you can't sell on behalf of a friend either. :thumbsup:

sassie;2980807

sometimes you really do waste your breath on here - lol

Well he isn't actually selling the item. I was just informing the member that they can't deal by PM.

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;2980880

Well he isn't actually selling the item. I was just informing the member … Well he isn't actually selling the item. I was just informing the member that they can't deal by PM.

and i was using PM to save cluttering up the thread. Thanks JB. As when me friend decides to sell, he will (or I will help him) start a NEW FS thread in the appriopraite forum!

Sloth/Mod

juliet_bravo;2980880

Well he isn't actually selling the item. I was just informing the member … Well he isn't actually selling the item. I was just informing the member that they can't deal by PM.

Disco;2980462

thats ok, not upto me, but i'll mention it to my friend. PM me with a … thats ok, not upto me, but i'll mention it to my friend. PM me with a rough price as im going down later and will ask him. I'll PM you back from his!

:?

People get in trouble for a lot less in For Sale than the above. I don't care if he sells it or not..........i just like to see a fair playing field for everyone but as per usual it's not the case.

Admin

Syzable;2980902

:?People get in trouble for a lot less in For Sale than the above. I … :?People get in trouble for a lot less in For Sale than the above. I don't care if he sells it or not..........i just like to see a fair playing field for everyone but as per usual it's not the case.

As it's not his item to gauge interest, I've locked the thread.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
  2. Add one, leave one game54415459
  3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
  4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions