Expired

Sky Sky+ new customer deals

Found 31st Oct 2007
Any good deals at the moment - something like the simply digital deal would be nice :thumbsup:

bit of a nightmare to search for Sky deals so apologies if there is a thread elsewhere.

ta.

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
12 Comments

go via quidco and receive £110 cashback if you have never had sky before

thats so expensive that way, go find the guys who stand around shopping centers trying to get your attention, he just offered me a wicked deal, soooo much cheaper than what i just added up online

Deals, such as?

Original Poster

rockatin

thats so expensive that way, go find the guys who stand around shopping … thats so expensive that way, go find the guys who stand around shopping centers trying to get your attention, he just offered me a wicked deal, soooo much cheaper than what i just added up online

such as :whistling:

£125 quidco for Sky now

I managed to pick up a deal from one of the guys in a shopping centre which Im having installed tomorrow, I got a sky plus box for £49 and a free standard box for the bedroom and half price for the 1st month all free installation...............Im hoping they don't arrive tomorrow and add on a few extra costs!!!!

Original Poster

i take it you are paying £10 a month for multi room

dmg123

i take it you are paying £10 a month for multi room

yup

it was 75 quid for everything per month, with extra box in different room and 99 quid for skyHD box, that was his first offer so who knows how much further he could of gone

Excuse my ignorance but how does Quidco work?

just posted a reply on todays pages someone else asked the same question. go read it. 3rd nov listings
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3491
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226662
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1526
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247674

See more discussions