Sky Sports £15 per month for 3 years

Found 19th Dec 2017
Got this flyer through the post today. Pretty good price... or is it? Doesn't say whether its HD but surely?
Community Updates
AskEntertainment
18 Comments
Not sure whether its a good deal currently - but its not HD . Amazingly in this day and age you have to pay an additional £6 per month for the "HD Pack"
rogparki2 m ago

Not sure whether its a good deal currently - but its not HD . Amazingly in …Not sure whether its a good deal currently - but its not HD . Amazingly in this day and age you have to pay an additional £6 per month for the "HD Pack"

I know. It’s ridiculous. HD should be the standard now. Everyone still seems to have an SD and a HD channel
Mate of mine pays £12 a year for unlimited football all in uhd via his android box it's called sports mania or something... He doesn't get any buffering either
machomansavage6 m ago

Mate of mine pays £12 a year for unlimited football all in uhd via his …Mate of mine pays £12 a year for unlimited football all in uhd via his android box it's called sports mania or something... He doesn't get any buffering either

Doesn’t get uhd or pays £12 for a year.
Edited by: "alankfc02" 19th Dec 2017
machomansavage21 m ago

Mate of mine pays £12 a year for unlimited football all in uhd via his …Mate of mine pays £12 a year for unlimited football all in uhd via his android box it's called sports mania or something... He doesn't get any buffering either

Sports Mania only takes bitcoin now , its about £15 a month now , its not in uhd .
I’ve got the full Sky Sports pack for £13.75 p/m for 3 years so £15 isn’t too bad. I called them up & they now don’t charge me for HD.
who do you get iptv off cheers
alankfc022 h, 28 m ago

Doesn’t get uhd or pays £12 for a year.

You what? Yes he does. Just because you're gutted you been paying over the odds for ages don't make me out to be a liar. Learn how to do it you jealous hater!
thanks
machomansavage47 m ago

You what? Yes he does. Just because you're gutted you been paying over the …You what? Yes he does. Just because you're gutted you been paying over the odds for ages don't make me out to be a liar. Learn how to do it you jealous hater!

Haha keep making things up. Sportsmania don’t offer what you claim or anywhere near the price you state. Think your mate might be telling you a little lie.
machomansavage3 h, 45 m ago

Check their website before posting...it has never been 12 pounds for ayear and the football isnt uhd. I was with them for nearly 2 years
machomansavage1 h, 25 m ago

You what? Yes he does. Just because you're gutted you been paying over the …You what? Yes he does. Just because you're gutted you been paying over the odds for ages don't make me out to be a liar. Learn how to do it you jealous hater!

Ha ha liar . IPTV £12 a year ! I pay about the lowest £3.50 a month . Sports mania is £12-£15 a month .
I called Sky and got all Sky Sports channels in HD £19.50 with no contract.
machomansavage4 h, 52 m ago

Sportsmania used to be £26 for 6 months and £50 for the year. No one is jealous or hating because you have your facts wrong.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 20th Dec 2017
oliverkennedy1021 h, 31 m ago

Have a look at the app telegram and join the …Have a look at the app telegram and join the grouphttps://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEAvYLEsMJ_XfuKe6A

How long have you been using them for and is it good for sports? Thanks
oliverkennedy1043 m ago

Over a year no issues obviously some times a cut out but sorted pretty …Over a year no issues obviously some times a cut out but sorted pretty much straight away as there's a few feeds for one channel. Great for sports UK and US

Thanks, will probably bite the bullet then
RiverDragon820th Dec 2017

Sportsmania used to be £26 for 6 months and £50 for the year. No one is j …Sportsmania used to be £26 for 6 months and £50 for the year. No one is jealous or hating because you have your facts wrong.

Yes that was the deal and the pricing, sadly it disappeared and came back with different pricing and the grief of making payment by bitcoin which I don't want to do because to set up proof of ID for initial transaction with an exchange they want copies of passports and the like no thanks. £15 is a good deal it looks like competition between BT and sky is starting to pay off for the hard-pressed subscribers. Two of the rooms I watch sky in are via magic eye so don't come out as HD anyway so I'm tempted.
Sean.Kelly1 h, 42 m ago

Yes that was the deal and the pricing, sadly it disappeared and came back …Yes that was the deal and the pricing, sadly it disappeared and came back with different pricing and the grief of making payment by bitcoin which I don't want to do because to set up proof of ID for initial transaction with an exchange they want copies of passports and the like no thanks. £15 is a good deal it looks like competition between BT and sky is starting to pay off for the hard-pressed subscribers. Two of the rooms I watch sky in are via magic eye so don't come out as HD anyway so I'm tempted.

Get plex iptv off eBay, you can get a lifetime subscription for £15-£28 depending who you buy it from. It's the best iptv service I've used.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants