Sky sports and btsports

Posted 12th Sep 2020
Just wondering if £35 for sky sports and btsports is a good deal,got a flyer through the door today.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
It a tough question to answer as live sports are very overpriced as it is. I’m with Sky and paying £30 per month for Sky Sports & BT but that again could be considered expensive by some (and probably many) if you’ll get the use out of the football as I do then it’s good value but not for a casual viewer, Now TV could be a better option if that’s the case
£30 for both seems good,I do watch a lot of sport,can I ask how the btsports works through your sky box is it all in hd ?
chris_hla412/09/2020 19:06

£30 for both seems good,I do watch a lot of sport,can I ask how the …£30 for both seems good,I do watch a lot of sport,can I ask how the btsports works through your sky box is it all in hd ?

For me it’s in HD but I’d advise asking when you sign up as my sky package could be different to yours! I’ve had SD for football before and I wouldn’t advise, terrible picture quality especially on bigger screen TV’s
Edited by: "Spencer7" 12th Sep
If you have bought on the Adidas app and become a level 4 icon, then there is a 30 day sky sports pass available expires next month, I just activated it free of charge, and then cancelled immediately otherwise £33 a month charge (still runs to 12 October) but I won’t be charged
Edited by: "whatyadoinsucka" 12th Sep
whatyadoinsucka12/09/2020 19:27

If you have bought on the Adidas app and become a level 4 icon, then there …If you have bought on the Adidas app and become a level 4 icon, then there is a 30 day sky sports pass available expires next month, I just activated it free of charge, and then cancelled immediately otherwise £33 a month charge (still runs to 12 October) but I won’t be charged

Otherwise the free Sky Sports Mobile Month pass for signing up on Adidas app or website is an option if someone wants the Premier League, darts, NFL ( at the current dire pandering state of it right now), super league rugby or a range of niche sports, and they are stackable (2 max per month, then apply another one once one expires in a month’s time)
Edited by: "MrMaccieKFC" 12th Sep
Bt sport alone costs £25 on sky so if you get all the added sky sports channels for £10 more in HD then it is good a deal if you want both and can afford it and going watch it every week
what normal channel pack was on your flyer for that £35?
PL players and agents need your money to fund their lifestyle so don't question it. Just pay it!
Gollywood13/09/2020 00:05

PL players and agents need your money to fund their lifestyle so don't …PL players and agents need your money to fund their lifestyle so don't question it. Just pay it!

Just wait til these players and agents start claiming they’ve been struck by “oppression” whilst swimming in millions, like the doofuses in the NBA and NFL.
Edited by: "MrMaccieKFC" 13th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text