Found 11th Jun
Does any one have any deals for existing sky customer to upgrade to sky sports and sky cinema

3 Comments

You'll get £25 each from Topcashback for upgrading, but as it is cashback not guaranteed and will take months to pay out. Both subscriptions are at reduced monthly rates though.

Are you in contract? If so you're probably limited in other options. If you're out of contract you should be able to renew at 60% discount with a little effort. Lots of threads on that.

Original Poster

steveyboy79

You'll get £25 each from Topcashback for upgrading, but as it is cashback … You'll get £25 each from Topcashback for upgrading, but as it is cashback not guaranteed and will take months to pay out. Both subscriptions are at reduced monthly rates though.Are you in contract? If so you're probably limited in other options. If you're out of contract you should be able to renew at 60% discount with a little effort. Lots of threads on that.

Thank you for your help, someone in here has kindly pm a discount code for both

saeed83

Thank you for your help, someone in here has kindly pm a discount code … Thank you for your help, someone in here has kindly pm a discount code for both

​Sky have left me in a right pickle after telling my misses that I could use my account on her ps4 sky go to watch f1 but failing to mention that it costs £5 a month and are now also refusing to install a hybrid lmb so I can bring my box over to watch it that way instead.

If anyone has a spare sky sport's upgrade discount code it would be most appreciated athlough knowing my luck it will mess with the deal she just signed up to.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
    2. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before33
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66

See more discussions