Retention deal Sky Sports for £13pm (existing customers)

Posted 24th Sep
Had Sky call me up, quoting the general old sales speak... However they offered me on my existing Entertainment package - all of Sky Sports in HD for only £13pm instead of £23pm.

Yes I'll be tied into 18 months, however considering I've got about 14 months left on my entertainment package, it isn't hardly tying me into much more.

What's yours thoughts?
Last year I had their Football £18pm (no contract)... However I missed not having all the other channels to watch golf etc...
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
How much is your total bill now?

Having seen your post ive just checked my account and found the sods have removed my discounts having written to me last year offering discounts without resigning, not not amused that they take them off with no communication at all
jase.225/09/2019 23:53

How much is your total bill now?Having seen your post ive just checked my …How much is your total bill now?Having seen your post ive just checked my account and found the sods have removed my discounts having written to me last year offering discounts without resigning, not not amused that they take them off with no communication at all

Same, not happy at all.
I went from having everything as a new customer discount... The new bill was going to be like £90pm... So I got them to just do the Entertainment package for £13pm last month.
So now I'm paying £26pm.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions