Sky sports Free for 3 months

Posted 19th Mar
Due to recent events with sports.

Sky will offer free sky sports for 3months effectective straight away.

This is available for all sky sports customers regardless of being in contract or not.

For now you will have to ask for this over the phone .

You will have to ring and ask to remove sports for this to be offered.

This is available for all customers and does not recontract your service.

If your already getting sky sports at a discounted price. You will still receive that same discount after the 3 months free period.

Sorry dont have evidence of this. But give sky a call and they will offer it to you.

REMEMBER ASK TO SPEAK TO DOWNGRADES TEAM
Community Updates

Groups

25 Comments
But...what sport can you watch?
So you have to ring on phone number that you can't get through on. Makes sense.
Was thinking the same everything is cancelled
Tried phoning them yesterday and there was over an hour wait!!

Surely they should be able to do this automatically
So it's free but nothing watch? Makes sense.
They are working on an online solution so you can pause it through your account online.
World tiddlywinks from the North Pole in HD ! AND ITS LIVE !
Soccer am...
Is just am now...
But "Fenners" is still the funniest thing on Sky...😁
Agree with other comments. Sky should do this automatically, people are already stressed out enough without having to wait for over an hour on the phone.
Tried to call last night for my Father in law but was unable to get through.
Wasted 3 hours of my life over the past 24 hours and no further from the original call, thanks sky
A bit like being given a free empty packet of crisps.
Hi Everyone

Just got off the phone to the value team in Cardiff and was going to cancel my Sky Sports Subscription, as it's not value for money right now.

The adviser then informed me of a new promotion that they are offering to Sky Sports customers which is 3 months free subscription!

Personally thought this was a great offer and took them up on it.

Please call 0333 759 2407 to take advantage of this offer

Stay safe all.

3424626-FoMbz.jpg

PS only took 10 mins to speak to someone when I called which was a nice welcome (although machine will tell you long wait?!)
Edited by: "akchpmn" 19th Mar
akchpmn19/03/2020 13:54

Hi EveryoneJust got off the phone to the value team in Cardiff and was …Hi EveryoneJust got off the phone to the value team in Cardiff and was going to cancel my Sky Sports Subscription, as it's not value for money right now.The adviser then informed me of a new promotion that they are offering to Sky Sports customers which is 3 months free subscription!Personally thought this was a great offer and took them up on it.Please call 0333 759 2407 to take advantage of this offer Stay safe all.[Image] PS only took 10 mins to speak to someone when I called which was a nice welcome (although machine will tell you long wait?!)

Just rang that number. Automated service asked me if I wanted to put Sky sports on hold for 3 months. I said yes, it said it will be done in 24 hours and my channels will still be available.
Automated service has advised option to pause will be available online tomorrow
Can Now TV customers get this?
KingNav36019/03/2020 14:14

Just rang that number. Automated service asked me if I wanted to put Sky …Just rang that number. Automated service asked me if I wanted to put Sky sports on hold for 3 months. I said yes, it said it will be done in 24 hours and my channels will still be available.

So, you’ve paused the payments? But they’re still available to watch whilst paused?
robertkeen119/03/2020 17:09

So, you’ve paused the payments? But they’re still available to watch whi …So, you’ve paused the payments? But they’re still available to watch whilst paused?

Yes
This is available to pause online now at sky.com, I just did it and took less than 2 mins
So it's only free for existing Sky Sports customers?

If you don't have Sky Sports can you take it out free for 3 months?
Gollywood19/03/2020 21:24

So it's only free for existing Sky Sports customers?If you don't have Sky …So it's only free for existing Sky Sports customers?If you don't have Sky Sports can you take it out free for 3 months?

No. Free for existing customers only. ...
ilikedeals2119/03/2020 21:30

No. Free for existing customers only. ...

So not existing Sky Customers, just existing Sky Sports customets?
Gollywood19/03/2020 21:31

So not existing Sky Customers, just existing Sky Sports customets?

Yes correct.

Technically if you ring sky and buy sports theres nothing stopping you ring the next day saying u want to stop it. By doing so they should offer you sports free for 3 months. Adleast I think they would
If you can get through on the phone which you cant
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants