sky sports free next weekend

not everyone looks in the freebie section but i posted in there that sky sports is free next weekend...

sports.sky.com/off…htm

:thumbsup:

5 Comments

I have bare basics on sky like just 1-5 and a few +1 will i get this? (ps i didnt get the free setanta weekend for some reason)

This seems to imply everyone with a Sky Digibox on any subs or FTV will get Sky Sports or is it subscribers only who don't have sports who will get it free this weekend?

Free weekends in the past, like a Sky Movies one I remember and numerous FlimFour ones before it went free, all required a sky subscription of some sort.

We already pay for sports - :giggle: Maybe they should give the subscribers a refund on 2 days of sky sports!

kelly_o_fanatic

We already pay for sports - :giggle: Maybe they should give the … We already pay for sports - :giggle: Maybe they should give the subscribers a refund on 2 days of sky sports!

i agree theres lots of promotions for non users but what about us the people who are loyal customers that pay high subs:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522114
    2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
    4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions