Groups

sky sports help anyone?

i wanna give my hubby a surprise by ordering sky sports as i know its footy season coming soon and be nice for him to have it hes man utd mad!! anyway im confused with packages does anyone know whats the difference between sky sports and sky sports 2 or whch one i should order any help well would be help lol thanks

20 Comments

Personally, I would order the sky sports package which is all the channels. Tell Sky you are 'thinking' about it and just wanted to find out the cost and content. I'm sure they will give you a free month or six months half price

sky sports 1 angelface - get the best matches on
    dont think he would thank you if you got the cheaper option -
    see if you can get special off them - half price for 3 months - it might still be on:thumbsup:

If you do decide to get sky sports, make sure he doesnt watch sky sports 1 at 1.30 on Aug 16th.

He will only get upset :thumbsup:

Oh, and i will give him a wave .........

Original Poster

bazzaric;5937782

Personally, I would order the sky sports package which is all the … Personally, I would order the sky sports package which is all the channels. Tell Sky you are 'thinking' about it and just wanted to find out the cost and content. I'm sure they will give you a free month or six months half price

thanks ill gve them a ring i didnt even see a package!!!

smithyp1;5937791

If you do decide to get sky sports, make sure he doesnt watch sky sports … If you do decide to get sky sports, make sure he doesnt watch sky sports 1 at 1.30 on Aug 16th.He will only get upset :thumbsup:Oh, and i will give him a wave .........

Oh dear and I thought Villa fans were deluded.

I'd get the package, Ask them what offers are available.

Banned

I would defo go for the sky sports package.

If you have the standard varierty pack with sky sports 1 included, that works out to be £27.50 a month. If you add Sky sports 2, that also is £27.50. If you get the full package with Skysports 3 it will be £35.50. Defo worth paying that lil bit extra. He will love you forever!!

get him MUTV too!

If you are a footy fan you really need the full package. That costs £19 if you don't have the movies or £8.50 if you have movies. ESPN will be another option, particularly if you don't have the movies at about £10 a month regardless (might be £11)

landofdan;5937817

get him MUTV too!

+1

Lot's of reserve and under x match's, Pre-season coverage and banter, £5 a month I think.

Original Poster

just phoned they say its 19 on top of my usual rates and no offers

and ESPN

Original Poster

just phoned them back and managed to get a trial for amonth to test before buy, but really think 37.50 for tv a month is crap as surly theres not that much football on is there?? or are you guys all laughing as i know nowt??

angelfacexx;5937941

just phoned them back and managed to get a trial for amonth to test … just phoned them back and managed to get a trial for amonth to test before buy, but really think 37.50 for tv a month is crap as surly theres not that much football on is there?? or are you guys all laughing as i know nowt??

there is a lot of football on... it is expensive but think of the money saved going to the pub to watch it....

Banned

lol there will be plenty of footy on there, Premiership, champions league, fa cup and international games as well. But beware you may become if football widow.

Original Poster

he dont drink hence the football at home lol, and as for being football widow i know that feeling had it ages ago but weve had a bit of rough time so thought it would be nice for him plus i have my computer and buying on hotdeals so works both ways, so people would recommend it even though its gonna cost £20 a month there is alot of games worth watchiing if you like football?!?!

angelfacexx;5937993

he dont drink hence the football at home lol, and as for being football … he dont drink hence the football at home lol, and as for being football widow i know that feeling had it ages ago but weve had a bit of rough time so thought it would be nice for him plus i have my computer and buying on hotdeals so works both ways, so people would recommend it even though its gonna cost £20 a month there is alot of games worth watchiing if you like football?!?!

id go for it .... there is enough football on there !

id be gutted if my parents cut my sky off !!! hahaha .... oh and im not a 50 yr old at home im 24

Original Poster

thomasc123;5937975

there is a lot of football on... it is expensive but think of the money … there is a lot of football on... it is expensive but think of the money saved going to the pub to watch it....

2sly;5937976

lol there will be plenty of footy on there, Premiership, champions … lol there will be plenty of footy on there, Premiership, champions league, fa cup and international games as well. But beware you may become if football widow.

thomasc123;5938033

id go for it .... there is enough football on there !id be gutted if my … id go for it .... there is enough football on there !id be gutted if my parents cut my sky off !!! hahaha .... oh and im not a 50 yr old at home im 24

hes only 27 lol so looks like hes in for suprise then, i hope i get something in return apart from losing him to tv!!!

go for it then ...... get the complete sports package as games are spread over the channels

For all of the champions league games you generally need sky sports extra, it usually has all eight (i think) games on at the same time, you use the red button to pick which one to watch. I think this comes as part of the full package.

sky have 3 months for half price for sky sports n movies. ends 13th august - just before prem league starts!! HTH.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2261
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767245
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826357
      4. word association Game73844477

See more discussions