Groups

sky sports news

Banned
    anybody been watching haye and audley 'chatting' on ssn??

haye is going to kill him, get 999 on stand-by, what a stupid fight for audley to take on

19 Comments

Banned

thick people box

Are you watching a sky+ recording?

Original Poster Banned

DLM

thick people box

lmao, yeh well thick

greg_68

Are you watching a sky+ recording?

no its live

Haye made a comment the other day that the fight would be "as one sided as a gang rape"-what an idiot he is-neither of them are great boxers and the ticket prices are utterly insane-will be a crap fight.

^^ if they keep hyping it up I bet it's a sell out though.

Original Poster Banned

barky

Haye made a comment the other day that the fight would be "as one sided … Haye made a comment the other day that the fight would be "as one sided as a gang rape"-what an idiot he is-neither of them are great boxers and the ticket prices are utterly insane-will be a crap fight.

LOL didnt read that quote!!!

haye is goign to kill him, audley i feel sorry for, haye has done everything hes said, audley aint dne anything since olympics n i dont like him anyway, haye is an exciting boxer

greg_68

^^ if they keep hyping it up I bet it's a sell out though.

not sure about that-I was considering a 9 quid travelodge room this morning and going down for the fight-ringside is 830 quid before booking fees and any decent seat is gonna cost you 150+ by the time you add booking etc-yes,there are seats at 30 quid in the upper tier,but you may as well watch it on telly.
    No matter the hype,I dont think people will pay that to see audley harrison tbh.

Original Poster Banned

barky

not sure about that-I was considering a 9 quid travelodge room this … not sure about that-I was considering a 9 quid travelodge room this morning and going down for the fight-ringside is 830 quid before booking fees and any decent seat is gonna cost you 150+ by the time you add booking etc-yes,there are seats at 30 quid in the upper tier,but you may as well watch it on telly.No matter the hype,I dont think people will pay that to see audley harrison tbh.

+1 i would go to see haye but would have to be one of the brothers not audley

Banned

DLM

thick people box

Didn't know you were a boxer DLM?

barky

not sure about that-I was considering a 9 quid travelodge room this … not sure about that-I was considering a 9 quid travelodge room this morning and going down for the fight-ringside is 830 quid before booking fees and any decent seat is gonna cost you 150+ by the time you add booking etc-yes,there are seats at 30 quid in the upper tier,but you may as well watch it on telly.No matter the hype,I dont think people will pay that to see audley harrison tbh.

crazy money for something that could in theory be over within a minute!

ive got a couple of tickets. dont expect it be a thrilling fight, but ive never been before. ive paid £80 a ticket. end of the day its kind of a one off. really wish id gona to see the hatton fights years ago against tszou.

Original Poster Banned

roryk83

crazy money for something that could in theory be over within a minute!

poss less time than that!!

barky

They will because all the promoters and Haye will promise a blood bath and stoopid boxing fans will lap it up, when all they will get is a lame 90 second fight half of which will be Harrison running away or hanging on to Haye.

best quote from a boxer I have ever heard...."as one sided as gang-rape". Pure brilliance......audley has nothing to lose. He's a good boxer if he wasnt such a poof. He can actually punch but he seems scared to. Im putting a bet that haye will be floored but still win. Mark my words ;-0

usniff

+1 i would go to see haye but would have to be one of the brothers not … +1 i would go to see haye but would have to be one of the brothers not audley

100 percent with you m8-either of the klitchkos,I would HAPPILY pay the price(not 830 quid-lol-but 150 for a decent seat)

this is way too expensive,and I suspect the fact that they have now had face to face slanging matches 3 days in a row on telly means the promoter knows they will struggle with this.

lanc_red

ive got a couple of tickets. dont expect it be a thrilling fight, but ive … ive got a couple of tickets. dont expect it be a thrilling fight, but ive never been before. ive paid £80 a ticket. end of the day its kind of a one off. really wish id gona to see the hatton fights years ago against tszou.

if you have never been you will love it m8-I have seen hatton a few times,also saw jim watt in every one of his world title fights,travelled to see some great fights over the years -a good boxing bill is a great night out-you will never appreciate the atmosphere on the telly-you have to be there-if haye was fighting anyone but audley I would be there for sure.

Original Poster Banned

barky

100 percent with you m8-either of the klitchkos,I would HAPPILY pay the … 100 percent with you m8-either of the klitchkos,I would HAPPILY pay the price(not 830 quid-lol-but 150 for a decent seat)this is way too expensive,and I suspect the fact that they have now had face to face slanging matches 3 days in a row on telly means the promoter knows they will struggle with this.

the fight has come outta nowhere, he wins the belt, fights ruiz whos a good proven boxer which was a good fight, audley aint got a chance and i think it will go the full 12 but be so boring until about round 10 when audley starts realising hes going to lose on points and start leaving himself open.

Yeh i wouldnt pay 800odd for a ticket for anything if im honest, maybe a ticket on a space shuttle but yeh right lol - 200-400max for a really good ticket for klit v haye ticket would be amazing, do it in vegas as well, might start saving now lol

barky

if you have never been you will love it m8-I have seen hatton a few … if you have never been you will love it m8-I have seen hatton a few times,also saw jim watt in every one of his world title fights,travelled to see some great fights over the years -a good boxing bill is a great night out-you will never appreciate the atmosphere on the telly-you have to be there-if haye was fighting anyone but audley I would be there for sure.

yeh i am gutted that its kind of a 'bum' fight but you never know. ive been to virtually every other sport you can think of bar boxing. just hope the undercard has some decent fights on aswell. im off to vegas in a week & gutted that theres none on there. i thought i may have got lucky. the marquez fight has been canned cos he got injured, but id have missed it anyway.

i fancy aud to knock haye out in this fight. we shall see though, its nowhere near as 1 sided as people think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927369
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133

See more discussions