Expired

Sky Sports Pass

Found 4th Feb
Hi, this may be a long shot, but I will ask anyway. Does anyone have a spare Now TV Sports Pass? If so, it will be very much appreciated, it is to watch a game at 4:30pm today. Please kindly PM if you do.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments
Am after a 12 months sports pass if anyone has a free one .
pm me mate, i have one, for the next game you want to see. i now the game is nearly over.yozzman a lot of people can not afford skysports,hopefully you will be grateful for a bit of charity/kindness one day,when you change your attitude
tamboss1 h, 20 m ago

pm me mate, i have one, for the next game you want to see. i now the game …pm me mate, i have one, for the next game you want to see. i now the game is nearly over.yozzman a lot of people can not afford skysports,hopefully you will be grateful for a bit of charity/kindness one day,when you change your attitude

If you can't afford a pass then don't watch the game, btw that was the best premiership game I've seen all season.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 4th Feb
Original Poster
tamboss2 h, 52 m ago

pm me mate, i have one, for the next game you want to see. i now the game …pm me mate, i have one, for the next game you want to see. i now the game is nearly over.yozzman a lot of people can not afford skysports,hopefully you will be grateful for a bit of charity/kindness one day,when you change your attitude

Thanks, but saw this later in the day. I did manage to watch the game, what a game!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants