Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky Sports To Watch The Cricket World Cup

Hi,

I have currently got Sky+HD with movies. I thought of adding sky sports though my sky account but it is showing me Sports 1 and Sports 2. Does anyone know which one of these should be added to watch cricket especially upcoming world cup and any suggestion on how to reduce sports subscription £10.25 for single or £15.50 of both sports 1 and 2 are selected?

Thanks

5 Comments

add sky sports 1+2 and then if you need to watch sky sports 3 you can watch it free on sky player online.

Its a promotion they got til July

I think you need both, and if you have sky movies then the full sky package is much cheaper

Original Poster

thanks! I have currently got 50% discount but when i add sports package, it is turning it to full price. I will call sky to see what they can do.

Hi
    I have sky free view n wana subscribe for cricket worldcup 2011, so any1 can guide me which package will be best for me jus for this worldcup.???

I used to be with Sky as well - right now just viewing the free view channels via my skybox - whats the cheapest option to get Sky Sports for the cricket world cup? They are offering a rejoin of 27 quid a month for entertainment + sports for 12 months - but I am not keen on that.

I just need sports for the next 45 days or so - any help much appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      4. Beds55

See more discussions