Groups

Sky store problem

I bought a film from the Sky Store on buy and keep. However when i click send to Sky box it says the film will be sent to my sky box and confirms my address but it is still not downloading on my box? I have done this before with other films and it worked fine but it's not sending for some reason. It is also not showing up under my Purchased tab in the planner, but it is showing up in my Library on the Sky store website. My account is linked and i have forced an update on my Sky box but still nothing. I have also unplugged my box and tried using different browsers. I know the box is compatible as it has worked before. Also trying to contact Sky via Sky store live chat but it seems its permanently busy. I have a Sky+HD box. Seems a few people are also having this issue. Anyone got any ideas?

11 Comments

Are you definitely connected to the internet on the box itself?

Have you also linked your Sky ID with your sky account?

Yes I'm having the same problem, first it was saying my boxes weren't compatible so got on chat and they said change browser on iPad and if that didn't work try desktop, have done both but still not downloaded to sky box but showing in my sky store library. Rang them up and they said it was slow because the film I had selected jason Bourne was the most requested, think they were just giving me a load of bull.

Same here
    Two I bought last week fail to show on box.

I had to go to purchased on sky box then download them from there

id also try a sky planner rebuild
    sky.com/hel…ner

Original Poster

The box is definitely connected to the internet and my account is linked. I have also tried the planner rebuild but still nothing.

Noticed the same thing tonight on mine- only thing I can think of may be because there's so many people buying films because of the voucher going around. Then again my mum bought a film on her sky store on Boxing Day and it showed up straight away on her box. Would be interested if anyone knows a reason/fix.

I'm having trouble too. it's saying check internet connection. I've done that and it's fine. just done planner rebuild and still no joy. spent 1 hour and 17 minutes in hold to Sky for help.. gave up in the end lol. Any help appreciated x

I finally got email back from sky store and was told my viewing cards were showing up as disabled although I was still able to see the channels in my package I couldn't download buy&keep products. I've been on chat again today and they confirmed my cards were showing as disabled and have forwarded it to the realavant dept and should be sorted in 48/72 hours, I will update if this finally gets sorted

Feel like I maybe talking to myself. But just to update problem sorted, so if anyone is having same problem contact sky and get them to check your viewing cards haven't been disabled

stuart1955

Feel like I maybe talking to myself. But just to update problem sorted, … Feel like I maybe talking to myself. But just to update problem sorted, so if anyone is having same problem contact sky and get them to check your viewing cards haven't been disabled

​thanks I've emailed too
    hope they can sort mine out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions