Groups

Sky Subs

I've just signed up to Sky and have a HD box and Sky+ box (multiroom) with the sports package. The problem I have is I've gotta move out of my 2 bed house to a 1 bed and so I'm left with two boxes when I only need the one. Does anyone know if I can get out of my multiroom subs or am I stuck in a contract for 12 months?

7 Comments

Banned

you are stuck with 12 months.... thats why they have contracts and give boxes away!

You get 30 days to change your mind from the date you get it all installed. So I suppose if it's not been installed yet, you'd also be able to cancel it - i think! Have you still got your letter you got when you signed up for it as it will explain it all in there hopefully.

Banned

tinkers;4524268

You get 30 days to change your mind from the date you get it all … You get 30 days to change your mind from the date you get it all installed. So I suppose if it's not been installed yet, you'd also be able to cancel it - i think! Have you still got your letter you got when you signed up for it as it will explain it all in there hopefully.

Ah... re-read.... yeh, I thought the OP was mid contract!

Original Poster

I'm 20 days into my 12 month contract / when my sky was installed, so am I still able to change my mind and cancel my multiroom subs?

Our paper work states that you get 30 days from the date of installation to change your mind so think it would definitely be worth a phone call. Good luck!

Can you not put one in the bedroom and one in the front living room in your 1 bed house or do you share ?

Original Poster

waterloo;4548740

Can you not put one in the bedroom and one in the front living room in … Can you not put one in the bedroom and one in the front living room in your 1 bed house or do you share ?

I'm moving into a studio flat so it would be like having two boxes in one room if you know what I mean

Thanks everyone for your advise, I phoned sky and they confirmed I could change my within 30 days of installation. The only problem is they said I have to write a letter to there customer relations department. Anyways sent the letter yesterday by registered post so touch wood I'll be able to remove multiroom from my subs.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2444
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846252
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426153
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630

See more discussions