Sky telephone numbers

Anyone know of any Sky landline numbers still working? Don't want to dial their 0844 numbers. Already tried saynoto0870.com but no luck there.

Thanks

12 Comments

Sorry no, I have been looking myself today to ring them after being charged wrongly. Got a London number, they answered but cannot look into your account.
If you are with Sky talk, the calls to Sky are free after 6.00 pm if you are on free evening/weekend calls.

their's few try them : ]http//ww…php

Original Poster

flp14344;7503987

their's few try them : ]http://www.saynoto0870.com/companysearch.php

Tried them:roll:

Call 150 from your Sky landline. I do it all the time and it doesnt cost.

Original Poster

davidn84;7504037

Call 150 from your Sky landline. I do it all the time and it doesnt cost.

With talktalk.

Pavers;7504118

With talktalk.

Ah rite...i'll check and see if i can find one in work (work for Ombudsman).

Nope sorry...only gots 0844 numbers and that 150.

i thought the o8442 numbers to sky are free .i call sky talk all the time dont get charged, just tryed that 150 # dont work for me, i am on sky phone line

Found this: ]Click
May have same numbers as saynoto0870 but have a look, (4th post down)

Original Poster

Looks like they have closed all their normal rate numbers.:x

dell7419;7505135

i thought the o8442 numbers to sky are free .i call sky talk all the time … i thought the o8442 numbers to sky are free .i call sky talk all the time dont get charged, just tryed that 150 # dont work for me, i am on sky phone line

Hi dell7419

I think it depends on what package you have with sky, i.e. if you have the free sky talk it is just free for CS after 6.00 pm & at weekends.

If you pay for your sky talk and get free calls during the day etc, then the calls to Sky CS are free all of the time.

maccy1;7509276

Hi dell7419I think it depends on what package you have with sky, i.e. if … Hi dell7419I think it depends on what package you have with sky, i.e. if you have the free sky talk it is just free for CS after 6.00 pm & at weekends.If you pay for your sky talk and get free calls during the day etc, then the calls to Sky CS are free all of the time.

sorry just looked at my bill again i whas charged for some calls, i forgot i whas on free calls for a time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523394
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614053
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051
    4. What an absolute disgrace1943

See more discussions