..Sky told to cut wholesale prices by Ofcom..

Supermod 10 replies
Found 31st Mar 2010
Ofcom have told Sky to cut the price that they charge other providers for offering their customers Sky Sports.

I wouldnt expect anything sometime soon as Sky are looking to appeal the decision.

10 Comments

My mate has some app for the iphone that lets you have all the Sky Sports channesl for £6 a month anyway!!

He's just done a jailbreak and can now plug into the TV so Sky are defintiely overcharging home customers

Theres alot more to come aswell with sky and ofcom......;-)

Of course SKY will appeal as it
interferes with their march to rule
the world.

richardcotton;8250499

My mate has some app for the iphone that lets you have all the Sky Sports … My mate has some app for the iphone that lets you have all the Sky Sports channesl for £6 a month anyway!!He's just done a jailbreak and can now plug into the TV so Sky are defintiely overcharging home customers

Have you seen it blown up on a large TV? I have heard reports it looks whack.

richardcotton;8250499

My mate has some app for the iphone that lets you have all the Sky Sports … My mate has some app for the iphone that lets you have all the Sky Sports channesl for £6 a month anyway!!He's just done a jailbreak and can now plug into the TV so Sky are defintiely overcharging home customers

It's received at very small res, so this is going to be pointless.

Better of just chipping in with a few mates and using sky player.

Long over due this, for some reason they've been giving Sky an easy ride.

03bintls;8251061

Long over due this, for some reason they've been giving Sky an easy ride.

Maybe because Sky support pretty much every major and minor sporting event.

If they are forced to charge less expect a decline in the coverage.

they only have to decrease what they have charge virgin and other suppliers to take sky sports it dosnt mean they are going to reduce what they charge their customers they may even put the price up to ofset what they are going to loose in revenue ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast22
    2. Unisex/Women’s Nintendo Christmas Jumper?11
    3. I posted a deal that has been removed39
    4. Gatwick Airport Parking77

See more discussions