Found 24th Apr 2012
Appreciate some people may not be a fan of SKY but having been stung for £10 on one phone call (0844) , I thought I would post a free phone / landline number (01953)722046 / 0800 0158638

Try 01737 612694 [ 22/11/14]

1. Misc
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sky
119 Comments

I'm not a sky customer but its worth noting the freephone number, just incase thanks

supermod

Moved to correct forum, thanks for posting

Thanks for that, although it is free for me with Sky Talk after 7 pm, nice to know I can ring free on landline during day.

I get it with the £5 call package I am on . it pays for itself in the end each month .

Banned

thanks hun i was looking for 1 today lol ha ha hai had 1 but lost it. now il store it on mobile

It will be changed tomorrow

maccy1

Thanks for that, although it is free for me with Sky Talk after 7 pm, … Thanks for that, although it is free for me with Sky Talk after 7 pm, nice to know I can ring free on landline during day.

it's free all day now. i have sky talk and it's free any time to call sky on the landline.

mutley1

it's free all day now. i have sky talk and it's free any time to call … it's free all day now. i have sky talk and it's free any time to call sky on the landline.

Really? Thanks muttles

maccy1

Really? Thanks muttles

yep. i was having so much problem with sky tv and sky go within the last few months, i was fuming every time i called them and as they took so long to resolve even simple problems, i always checked my phone bill to make sure i was not charged during the week day when i called them.

and sure enough, no charge. i think they have only brought this in within the last few months. about time too considering the rip off prices they are charging me for naught.

mutley1

it's free all day now. i have sky talk and it's free any time to call … it's free all day now. i have sky talk and it's free any time to call sky on the landline.

Only " free " to those that use SkyTalk, others with a different telephone provider will still get raped by Sky/BT/ Virgin charges for an 0844 number.

Inactive

Only " free " to those that use SkyTalk, others with a different … Only " free " to those that use SkyTalk, others with a different telephone provider will still get raped by Sky/BT/ Virgin charges for an 0844 number.

yes, i was talking to me mate, maccy, who has sky talk.

Thanku
My own fault I didn't read the charges but I phoned sky on my mobile an got Stung for a massive £138 for three calls :@(

thanks for this great info! I have been trying to get a hold of the fibre optics service team, however the customer advisors have been useless in providing a working telephone number that actually works without having to dial any landline numbers. Yours works perfectly!

I bet that the Government Fraud Team don't let Sky rip them off like they do normal customers.

telegraph.co.uk/new…tml.

Just a quick note that the 0800 0158638 is for the billing department.

hi is the 019 free of mobils please ?

kelly32

hi is the 019 free of mobils please ?

should be its a landline and if you get free minutes on your phone

Great bit of detective work, well done, Can't help wondering how long before Sky catch on and disconnect this number.

pimmzy

Appreciate some people may not be a fan of SKY but having been stung for … Appreciate some people may not be a fan of SKY but having been stung for £10 on one phone call (0844) , I thought I would post a free phone / landline number (01953)722046 / 0800 0158638

Thank you for that, its been such a help when calling Sky to get a refund back from them!!!!

Original Poster

No problems .

Thank you soo much for posting that free phone number. Those buggers screw us enough with the fees.....and then to have to pay an absolute fortune to basically cancel your account is the final insult!!

If Sky only thought about what they were charging people...perhaps then & only then might they retain more customers.

Many Thanks again. : )

Happy New Year to you. x

try looking at saynoto0845.com not only will you get alternative numbers for sky but just about anyone else you care to mention. I always use it

Original Poster

You are most welcome kaz

great, thanks. the 0800 number is still live and has saved me money, good work.

I got a number for you guys and you don't have to wait either, they answer straight away
0800 0158638

Quality. Just had to ring Sky with a problem. Woman from Sky kept saying "very sorry to keep you holding on ". Didn't have the heart to say don't worry love, it's not costing me a penny X)

thanks good one just had to ring them you saved me a few pound x

maccy1

Thanks for that, although it is free for me with Sky Talk after 7 pm, … Thanks for that, although it is free for me with Sky Talk after 7 pm, nice to know I can ring free on landline during day.

which pacvkage are you on? I thought my free call time had changed to 8pm, however when i checked the site there are 2 packageds, the free one only seems to be giving free weekends only and the £5 is anytime free calls. Has the package changed and have they done away with free evening calls. Can't say i ever received anything cfrom them telling me about this.

THANKS THIS IS REALY HELPFUL

Thanks op, didn't realise it cost so much money to ring them.

Just rang the 0800 number, no annoying menus to go through either, they just answered

Aw thank you I've been looking all over for a free phone number to Sky

works a treat! got through straight away.
thanks

We booked Sky package over the'phone and it's a real shame that they did not warn us of the unreasonable / exorbitant costs of 'phone calls that we could encounter - by paying an additional cost £5 monthly would be highly recommended. We often learn the hard way and we are all the wiser after the event but this can sadly bring financial hardship. Sky must make an absolute fortune from all the people who dont read the terms and conditions - another expensive lesson.

that phone number works and you get straight through

Thank you

' Bump ' . Extremely useful still

Thank yooooooo!!!!
I have just been told by Sky that ALL their numbers start with 08442 so I'm really happy to have got these numbers from you

this is the billing department

Thanks for the sky number it worked great

This is the billing section but they will put you through to the right one .

(01953)722046 still works, well done Pimmzy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415479
    2. Boredom67
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1628
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35101

See more discussions