Groups

SKY TV

Just call up sky to inquire about an upgrade and was told that they are doing the full package i.e. sports and movies for £24 per month for 3 months (this is half the normal price). If you are on the family package, it works out to be aprox £4 extra per months for the movies and sports. well worth it!

12 Comments

What number did you ring?

DAMNOME;6104607

What number did you ring?

+1. I rang up on Saturday, and was told that there were no deals on at all, so I didn't order anything.
    More info please.

I am on the phone now...
    They dont know what you are talking about... so I am now on hold with cancellations.

I've been offered free sky+HD with free installation but not bothered about that at the mo' so on hold to see what else they will offer me...

Would be interested in more info too, just about to cancel 3 months half price sports before it reverts to full price and could take on this instead

DAMNOME;6104906

I am on the phone now... They dont know what you are talking about... … I am on the phone now... They dont know what you are talking about... so I am now on hold with cancellations.I've been offered free sky+HD with free installation but not bothered about that at the mo' so on hold to see what else they will offer me...

No pressure, but the WHOLE of HUKD is waiting on you and your call. :-D

Well?

do you reckon damnome is still on the phone? :w00t:

*roosterpots*;6107270

do you reckon damnome is still on the phone? :w00t:

Probably knowing what their Cust. Svcs dept is like. :w00t:

Sky HD for free doesnt sound like a bad deal..

I have noticed that if you call for upgrades there is no deal
    but magically the cancellations dept can offer free stuff :x

I just hate it when things cant work straight forwardd !

DAMNOME;6104906

I am on the phone now... They dont know what you are talking about... … I am on the phone now... They dont know what you are talking about... so I am now on hold with cancellations.I've been offered free sky+HD with free installation but not bothered about that at the mo' so on hold to see what else they will offer me...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Waiting Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :whistling:

any news yet ?????

Ah well, I'm off on my jollies now, I'll see if he's off the phone by the time I get back then .....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780

See more discussions