Sky TV and fibre retention deals

Found 5th May
Hi everyone,

Just wondering what kind of retention deals people are getting with Sky for TV and fibre broadband.
We we are a long time customer, Original package with unlimited fibre. Currently paying just over £60/month for this. Online for new customers is 45/month for a Sky Q with Entertainment plus fibre.
The best they’ve offered is £55 for the above as an existing customer, this is after putting in a cancellation request.

i also notice that quidco/TCB don’t have new customer rates when TV is included, seemingly cutting down on offers.

Can anyone please comment if this is normal nowadays?
Community Updates
AskStreaming
Top comments
Been with Sky over 20 years. Was offered £5 discount when I cancelled last month because "I have been a loyal customer". Needless to say I am no longer a customer.
5 Comments
Check out the 75% off thread in misc for the latest offers, don’t get to excited though 75% is long gone
Been with Sky over 20 years. Was offered £5 discount when I cancelled last month because "I have been a loyal customer". Needless to say I am no longer a customer.
As a “new customer” I managed to get £70 for Sky q complete package + 1 mini box + unltd fibre, which at the time I thought was good!

They actually forgot to put the discount and was billed full price the first month - after I complained they added an additional £15 discount so I’m now paying £55 for 18 months!
gunner909 h, 36 m ago

As a “new customer” I managed to get £70 for Sky q complete package + 1 min …As a “new customer” I managed to get £70 for Sky q complete package + 1 mini box + unltd fibre, which at the time I thought was good! They actually forgot to put the discount and was billed full price the first month - after I complained they added an additional £15 discount so I’m now paying £55 for 18 months!

18month contract is too long of a contract for me. They should of kept it at 12months. Next year no doubt it will go up to 24month contract.
Just got sky q with hd and every channel for £40 a month
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants