Groups
    EXPIRED

SKY TV BEST DEAL MINIMUM PACKAGE

Looking for the best deal on sky 1/2 price rental for a year something like "the friends and family one posted here recently". I am looking for sky+ don't care about HD yet. So come on best deal out there. All replies will be repped and heat added. thanks in advance

8 Comments

If friends and family is what your after I got one of those through the post today think both parties get 1/2 price for year not sure of exact prices let me know if that helps (its sky HD though deal dont come with sky+) I ll message you tomorrow morning with exact details

I was looking for this deal also if anybody has codes etc etc.

Greatly apprecited just in time for world cup time

i have some codes people can have

If anyone has any codes for existing sky hd customers, i'll leave rep and heat!

Original Poster

zackariah;8583710

If friends and family is what your after I got one of those through the … If friends and family is what your after I got one of those through the post today think both parties get 1/2 price for year not sure of exact prices let me know if that helps (its sky HD though deal dont come with sky+) I ll message you tomorrow morning with exact details

I would really appreciate any deals that are out there thx.

Original Poster

vadis;8586768

i have some codes people can have

would you P/M me them thanks

Original Poster

rfcrangers;8586088

I was looking for this deal also if anybody has codes etc etc.Greatly … I was looking for this deal also if anybody has codes etc etc.Greatly apprecited just in time for world cup time

Good to see a Celtic supporter can help out a Ger Hail-Hail

any none sky customers wanna be my friend for afriends and family sky deal pm me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?620
      2. BT deal23
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile67
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay913

See more discussions