SKY TV Bundle + £50 Free Credit Netflix/Ultra HD/SKY Q/MINIBOX + Free Installation ONLY £32pm

Posted 15th Mar
Got an awesome package on the phone with Sky...

On their website they’re offering £43pm for the following on an 18mth contract:

☘️Sky Signature Pack - 100s channels, Entertainment, Doc, Asian and more

☘️MultiScreen - Watch in multiple rooms using the minibox device that also comes as part of the deal

☘️Sky HD/UHD Channels

☘️Ultimate TV - Premium Netflix subscription (this will replace your existing Netflix if you’re already subscribed)

Check the screenshot attached with the breakdown for the payment.

Sky sales guy on the phone offered me the same deal which is £11 cheaper than what they offer online.

PLUS £50 credit to your Sky account❗️

I’m paying £12 for Netflix sub at the moment...

So if I pay that £12 to Sky instead, I get Sky Tv and all the above features plus Sky Q box + Free installation for only £33pm❗️

Equipment:

SKY Q 1TB Box
MINIBOX
SKY Remote

Total Contract Cost:

£32 x 18mths = £576 - £50 Credit = £526

This works out to be £526 / 18 = £29.22pm

sky.com/sho…UTV
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Was this a retention deal?
nannafish16/03/2020 06:35

Was this a retention deal?

No, I’m a new customer but you should be able to get the same price if not better for retention
MilkShaykh16/03/2020 06:50

No, I’m a new customer but you should be able to get the same price if not …No, I’m a new customer but you should be able to get the same price if not better for retention

Ok thanks. Will give it a try.
£43 a month to watch sky tv. Of those 100 channels you might watch ..3? I know you may be paying for Netflix already but you'd be in a contract with sky and unable to cancel it at anytime like u can paying for it by itself. I don't think it's worth it unless u know you'll be watching these "100s" of channels, which are full of garbage, on the whole.
Edited by: "Trick1" 16th Mar
Trick116/03/2020 08:37

£43 a month to watch sky tv. Of those 100 channels you might watch ..3? I …£43 a month to watch sky tv. Of those 100 channels you might watch ..3? I know you may be paying for Netflix already but you'd be in a contract with sky and unable to cancel it at anytime like u can paying for it by itself. I don't think it's worth it unless u know you'll be watching these "100s" of channels, which are full of garbage, on the whole.

I take it your not a sky customer
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants