Groups

Sky TV Cancelled

Just cancelled sky and hoping they ring me back with a offer to stay with them as they only offerd me sky+ for £99..........trying to get HD free or atleast half price having been with them for 5 years will they ring back or have i just droped a clanger in dropping them..........

23 Comments

they didnt ring me back.

Original Poster

oh dear.........................

why didn't you ask them what they had to offer....

I cancelled it over a year ago and they call me at least once a month with "new offers"
    never want it again,everytime it rained the tv was a mass of blocks yet their technician didnt see a problem with it so after the contract period was up i dumped it

chuf;2237631

oh dear.........................

just go to a stand and set one up in your partner's name for free

Usha Rocks;2237644

just go to a stand and set one up in your partner's name for free

Thats what i did in the end.

Have just had some vouchers through today for a HD box for a friend for £99 if that's any good to you. It must be a new customer though, so you'd need to sign up in your partners name :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Usha Rocks;2237639

why didn't you ask them what they had to offer....

All they offerd me was sky+ for £99 i said after 5 years you want to charge me.........she siad that was the only deal......:?

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2237686

Have just had some vouchers through today for a HD box for a friend for … Have just had some vouchers through today for a HD box for a friend for £99 if that's any good to you. It must be a new customer though, so you'd need to sign up in your partners name :thumbsup:

Will i have to wait till the contract finishes on my account before i can get the misses to sign up?

they will call you but may not be for a few weeks. once the rearlise your money is not coming in they will call....trust me works every time.

Original Poster

rob585;2237724

they will call you but may not be for a few weeks. once the rearlise your … they will call you but may not be for a few weeks. once the rearlise your money is not coming in they will call....trust me works every time.

I hope they do otherwise the niper is gonna go balistic............:w00t:

I'd love to cancel it and never have,I hate the cost of Sky.

me2 we only keep it for the broadband its the best!!!

over 700GB downloaded this MONTH and they dont complain they never have

Original Poster

Im paying them £21 atm for the basic package so i think your right just to resigne up in the misses name..........

chuf;2237850

Im paying them £21 atm for the basic package so i think your right just … Im paying them £21 atm for the basic package so i think your right just to resigne up in the misses name..........

have pmd you chuf:)

chuf;2237716

Will i have to wait till the contract finishes on my account before i can … Will i have to wait till the contract finishes on my account before i can get the misses to sign up?

Yeah, you will have to wait until your account has cleared.

Banned

jackt010;2237841

me2 we only keep it for the broadband its the best!!!over 700GB … me2 we only keep it for the broadband its the best!!!over 700GB downloaded this MONTH and they dont complain they never have

Arrghh Jim me Lad.!! :pirate:

Original Poster

nadss;2237953

have pmd you chuf:)

Thanks for the reply (:

if it fails then you can always get freesat instead, you'll get cbeebies in HD :-)

I remember reading on another forum that it's best to ring and cancel on a Thursday as they are then getting desperate to hit targets.

You wont get HD any lower than £99. They offer free sky+ boxes if you haggle, but not heard of anyone getting a free HD box unfortunately

guv;2237981

Arrghh Jim me Lad.!! :pirate:

lol how u guess.....

how about a hd box for £99, half price subscription for 12 months and free installation ?

hotukdeals.com/ite…300
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1723
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it11
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News99
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33199

See more discussions