Sky TV Complete Package - approx 50% off for customers who've left in the last 12 months

Posted 10th May
I left Sky within the last 12 months...but since we've been in lockdown I wanted to look at my options of rejoining.

I didn't fancy calling Sky, as conversations can go on forever when trying to strike a deal.

That's when I stumbled across this website, which seems to offer approx 50% off my previous package. (You do have to sign in to see your offer)

I assume it gives this same percentage discount to everyone who has left within the last 12 months, but specific to the package you left with.

As an example, here is what they have offered me:

3460561.jpg
I hope this helps anyone who was considering rejoining
Community Updates

Groups

17 Comments
Where is the Website Link?
alizi110/05/2020 15:37

Sorry, the moderators moved this from Deals to Discussions. The link was …Sorry, the moderators moved this from Deals to Discussions. The link was there before...here it is:secure.sky.com/mysky-comeback/index?locale=en_ie

Thanks.
HEAT OP by the way!
Good find OP! 👏🏻
ouch you were paying 80 per month 🙈🙈🙈
I remember being offered the full package + broadband and line rental for £36 when I moved in to a new build house. They said it was some sort of incentive. Never got near since so left. They haven’t offered anything decent for me sadly.
Doesn’t take me anywhere - nothing comes up for me unfortunately 😔
40704755-dgAl7.jpg

Going thru it - looks like there is nothing for me after clicking on link even thou I’m not subscribed to sky - left a month ago 👌🏻
AMaky10/05/2020 17:31

ouch you were paying 80 per month 🙈🙈🙈

I believe what it shows is the full price of my previous package, but I wasn't actually paying that price before as I had a discount applied. I cancelled it a few months ago after the discount expired.
Edited by: "alizi1" 10th May
junioruzzy10/05/2020 20:13

[Image] Going thru it - looks like there is nothing for me after clicking …[Image] Going thru it - looks like there is nothing for me after clicking on link even thou I’m not subscribed to sky - left a month ago 👌🏻

Sorry it didn't work out for you...I assumed it was for anyone who has left in the last 12 months, but clearly that's not the case
alizi110/05/2020 22:18

Sorry it didn't work out for you...I assumed it was for anyone who has …Sorry it didn't work out for you...I assumed it was for anyone who has left in the last 12 months, but clearly that's not the case

No need to be - it’s still a HOT deal, going to try and call them, maybe they might be able to match the price 🏻
How about just subscribing to NOW TV as you can buy Cinema & Entertainment passes for about £3 each month and it seems a bit daft to be paying for a Sports subscription right now now matter how cheap it is.
junioruzzy10/05/2020 20:13

[Image] Going thru it - looks like there is nothing for me after clicking …[Image] Going thru it - looks like there is nothing for me after clicking on link even thou I’m not subscribed to sky - left a month ago 👌🏻

Same here. When I chatted to them at the time I was told the retentions team had been furloughed. I had a similar offer in writing via email which I wanted to take but they wouldn’t accept it
Paul_Gregson22/05/2020 14:33

Same here. When I chatted to them at the time I was told the retentions …Same here. When I chatted to them at the time I was told the retentions team had been furloughed. I had a similar offer in writing via email which I wanted to take but they wouldn’t accept it

Can you screenshot the email, I would like to try!
junioruzzy22/05/2020 16:35

Can you screenshot the email, I would like to try!

The offer on the email expired in April, however Ive just been sent the OP’s offer via email today valid until 28th May so they might be back up and running. It maybe worth trying the above link again
Paul_Gregson23/05/2020 19:10

The offer on the email expired in April, however Ive just been sent the …The offer on the email expired in April, however Ive just been sent the OP’s offer via email today valid until 28th May so they might be back up and running. It maybe worth trying the above link again

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions