Groups

Sky tv full bundle with HD

I'm currently paying £40 a month for my sky full package, on a 30 day rolling contract. Is there any better deal i can get? or a way of upgrading to sky Q ? Thanks

8 Comments

sky q is brilliant, but more expensive

Kodi with a premium sub. Set you back £10/month for all channels

Sky Q 1tb is now standard.

ferlan

Kodi with a premium sub. Set you back £10/month for all channels

​could you please tell me which provider can supply that deal?

You have a few options :

1 - Ask them nicely, you're out of contract so receiving no discounts, re-contract for a new promotion.
    2 - Wait until you get notification of the upcoming price rise, you'll be in a better position to negotiate.
    3 - Put your 30 day notice in and leave, the box is non Sky Q is yours to keep, you still get freeview channels, 2-4 weeks after leaving the win back team will email you with a much much better offer, buy a NowTV box to see you over, NowTV is a rolling 30 day contract
    4 - Sign up as new customer when they have a decent promotion, they have offers with pre-paid visa cards, new TV's, consoles and all sorts of things

Original Poster

PKRichie

You have a few options :1 - Ask them nicely, you're out of contract so … You have a few options :1 - Ask them nicely, you're out of contract so receiving no discounts, re-contract for a new promotion.2 - Wait until you get notification of the upcoming price rise, you'll be in a better position to negotiate.3 - Put your 30 day notice in and leave, the box is non Sky Q is yours to keep, you still get freeview channels, 2-4 weeks after leaving the win back team will email you with a much much better offer, buy a NowTV box to see you over, NowTV is a rolling 30 day contract4 - Sign up as new customer when they have a decent promotion, they have offers with pre-paid visa cards, new TV's, consoles and all sorts of things

​at the end of my last 12 month contract. i was offered this current 30 day rolling one, with 50% off an they gave me £50 credit. would that affect me trying to negotiate another deal? thanks

craiger082

​at the end of my last 12 month contract. i was offered this current 30 d … ​at the end of my last 12 month contract. i was offered this current 30 day rolling one, with 50% off an they gave me £50 credit. would that affect me trying to negotiate another deal? thanks

No harm in asking, tell them you're feeling the pinch, you want to stay with them but you've seen a great deal from Virgin Media through uSwitch, No harm in lying and they are hardly likely to check.
    Sky advisors are strange though, some are great and give out huge discounts, others you would think comes out their own pocket, keep trying or see my other options, you'll win in the end with Sky, I always have.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22
      2. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      3. sky q is it a good deal?55
      4. Speccing a gaming pc37

See more discussions