Found 28th Feb 2011
Just wondering if anyone is able to give me a half price code for sky tv?
I know there is an offer on at the moment where employees can get a code for family and friends. If anyone can, i would be very greatful. Cheers, Higgs.

10 Comments

i'm up for this

my bro is a sky engineer and he said you'll be lucky as he only got three himself
x

Original Poster

hi munkynutz, up for giving me a code or up for having a code too?

Original Poster

bluejoff1

my bro is a sky engineer and he said you'll be lucky as he only got three … my bro is a sky engineer and he said you'll be lucky as he only got three himselfx

can he spare one lol

he never said if he'd got any left x

Only 1 left - M1NG3B4G

There's one on e-bay for £140

Peeps, I got the 12 months half price last year and runs out on the 27/03/11

Do I need to get a code an start as new in my wife's name or can I use a code if some kind person could give me one for an o2 discount 30% off to resign.

Oh an to prove I work for o2 - it's not a code it's a internal form we fill in with the details of the account that wants the discount

PM

I've still got about 10 F&F left we get 20

And if you really want, I could sort a better deal then add the discount. I work in retention ;0)

Hi, i am interested in IPHONE 4. what is the best deal you can sort out for me?

Banned

majember

Hi, i am interested in IPHONE 4. what is the best deal you can sort out … Hi, i am interested in IPHONE 4. what is the best deal you can sort out for me?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dcdi--LdAeQ/Sa1sWd8j4pI/AAAAAAAAEBg/BGX_vc32JHc/s400/wtf.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Samsung S8+ Wireless Charger Recommendations615
    2. Travelling from London Stadium after an event11
    3. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold44
    4. School shoes - with lights66

See more discussions