Sky TV install

Found 28th Nov 2017
Hi,

im hopefully moving house in a couple of weeks, but sky can’t install a dish on the new property until the new year.

does anyone know a national company/deal for a sky install. I’ve heard that Tesco, Argos etc used to offer some Freesat install (which I think would be compatible)? Any offers with anything like that?

many thanks

Dan
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Can you not take your old dish from your property and for now do a temporary set up till sky can come and do the job properly, many caravan users just put there dish on a pole and point it in the general direction, just look what direction your neighbours satellite dish is pointing, I have done it myself and just tell my wife to shout out when a satellite signal is being received.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 28th Nov 2017
tell them if they cant get it done for crimbo you will get a BT Box, that might shake em up.
Yeah will threaten to leave, but still waiting for a completion date (should have it by the end of the week). Will do it then
Find a local aerial installer, They fit new dishes and will cable to your sky box and set it up for you. But shop around first because their prices can differ a lot.
POWYSWALES1 h, 21 m ago

Can you not take your old dish from your property and for now do a …Can you not take your old dish from your property and for now do a temporary set up till sky can come and do the job properly, many caravan users just put there dish on a pole and point it in the general direction, just look what direction your neighbours satellite dish is pointing, I have done it myself and just tell my wife to shout out when a satellite signal is being received.

I don't believe you, you never have to shout with all your walkie talkies.
Do you have a Sky Q box as this will need a hybrid LNB. Maybe easier to get a now TV box until your dish is installed for free in the new year.
shadey121 h, 41 m ago

I don't believe you, you never have to shout with all your walkie talkies.

It's funny you should say that as I was going to say this is were one of them recent walkie talkie deals would have come in handy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants