Sky tv moving cost

Posted 26th Jun
Can’t find the info I need on sky website so just wondered if anyone could help. I’m looking at taking on a sky tv contract but I am also planning on moving in about 6-9 mths. Does anyone know how much sky move costs.
I assume the price varies depending if the property I would move to (once I’ve found one) already has sky. Just wanted a rough idea plz
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
They'll do it for free. They want to keep you.
StonkwellBogtrotter26/06/2020 13:27

They'll do it for free. They want to keep you.

They will likely do it for free, but OP will still be locked into contract so unless they negotiate Sky have the right to say pay for the move or pay for cancellation.
winzzz26/06/2020 13:45

They will likely do it for free, but OP will still be locked into contract …They will likely do it for free, but OP will still be locked into contract so unless they negotiate Sky have the right to say pay for the move or pay for cancellation.

Any ideas what sort of cost that would be if they made me pay to move?
On my Sky VIP account it lists home move as free - I assume it will be the same on everyones?
winzzz26/06/2020 13:45

They will likely do it for free, but OP will still be locked into contract …They will likely do it for free, but OP will still be locked into contract so unless they negotiate Sky have the right to say pay for the move or pay for cancellation.

True, but Sky aren't stupid they want to keep their customers which is why get are so willing to negotiate a deal 🤝
I’ve just rang now tv to move today and there’s no cost involved. They are sky under another name. They asked me if I was happy to keep my existing deal. I think you need to ring up at least 10 days before you move.
Post a comment
@
    Text