Groups

Sky TV & Moving Home

Ok I subscribe to Sky TV,I've got a HD package and own a HD box.

If I moved house,would I be best to inform Sky and would they put up a dish etc and would it be free? Or would I be best to start up as a new customer as it's usually free installation,and could I say well I got a HD box I bought used elsewhere and they would send me a new card prior to installation.

7 Comments

Start as new customer and go through quidco

Original Poster

adamsxi;4971423

Start as new customer and go through quidco

Well thats the idea,but I don't want the hassle of buying a Sky HD box they £100,the Quidco won't be that and I don't know if they expecting us to buy a new Sky box as part of installation being free etc so just wondering how easy it is to start up as new customer with your own box if anyone done it etc

Mum2Connor&Cerys;4971450

Well thats the idea,but I don't want the hassle of buying a Sky HD box … Well thats the idea,but I don't want the hassle of buying a Sky HD box they £100,the Quidco won't be that and I don't know if they expecting us to buy a new Sky box as part of installation being free etc so just wondering how easy it is to start up as new customer with your own box if anyone done it etc

i do not think you have to buy another sky box

They charge 60 sqid to move home, ive just done it!!
    rip off if u ask me, we would have left them but only had it a few months

could you not threaten to go elsewhere if they dont move for free?

Original Poster

loupomm;4974120

could you not threaten to go elsewhere if they dont move for free?

Yeh true,I've seen that mentioned plenty times on here for people wanting a discount on a package or something for a short while etc.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;4974218

Yeh true,I've seen that mentioned plenty times on here for people wanting … Yeh true,I've seen that mentioned plenty times on here for people wanting a discount on a package or something for a short while etc.

worth a try, do your research on what else is on offer at what price so you sound serious when you haggle
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile67
      2. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay913
      3. BT deal11
      4. Beer experts help required!34

See more discussions