Sky TV - now just SkyQ even with retention?

Found 20th Jul 2017
So I have currently got a 60% off TV package (everything in for about 36 quid) but it comes to an end in September. DOes anyone know if they are offering 'normal' Sky TV at these prices still when you cancel or do you have to move over to Sky Q and if so what kind of prices are people getting? I did a quick search but couldn't seem to find the answer I needed! Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskSkyTV & Video
11 Comments
I got a new retention deal in January for broadband, line rental and entertainment package for £15.20 with £200 bill credit and thats not Sky Q.
Edited by: "FNB" 20th Jul 2017
The best I can get is 50% off boxsets and I have 3 days to decide to stay or not No deals on broadband or anything so I'm thinking of moving to NowTV temporally
SkyQ being a far superior service: And most expect the same pricing as a discounted Sky+ service.
Delusional!
"I drive an older Ford but want to pay the same per month for a new Audi" said no-one ever.

If you want SkyQ, you'll get a 10% discount on either Original, Variety, or Box Sets bundle if you're upgrading to Q.
If you go for Movies: You'll get this for £10 instead of £18
If you go for full Sports pack: You'll get this for £20 instead of £27.50

Obviously if you do the math, it works out more expensive than 60% off, but then again you want a Ford price, you'll get a Ford. So stick with Sky+ if you wish to pay 30/40/50/60%
5in60po

SkyQ being a far superior service: And most expect the same pricing as a … SkyQ being a far superior service: And most expect the same pricing as a discounted Sky+ service.Delusional!"I drive an older Ford but want to pay the same per month for a new Audi" said no-one ever.If you want SkyQ, you'll get a 10% discount on either Original, Variety, or Box Sets bundle if you're upgrading to Q.If you go for Movies: You'll get this for £10 instead of £18If you go for full Sports pack: You'll get this for £20 instead of £27.50Obviously if you do the math, it works out more expensive than 60% off, but then again you want a Ford price, you'll get a Ford. So stick with Sky+ if you wish to pay 30/40/50/60%

Rubbish...... I have SkyQ (2 rooms with 2TB box) and have the family package which includes HD and box sets (as I don't watch movies and sport), with broadband and line rental and pay £45pm....

I get 60% off my skyQ tv package, free broadband unlimited (not fibre as its not in my area yet) and pay around £18 ish for line rental.

So yes the deals are still to be had as I only just got this deal in May, however I did have to put my notice in to cancel and then ring them up as their retentions deals were rubbish whilst I was still a customer (once you put your 30 days notice in they treat you as a returning customer which unlocks different deals).

I have done this for the past 3 years and never failed to get 60% off and free broadband! only this year I managed to get the sky q upgrade rather than sky+
Edited by: "mds1256" 20th Jul 2017
5in60po

SkyQ being a far superior service: And most expect the same pricing as a … SkyQ being a far superior service: And most expect the same pricing as a discounted Sky+ service.Delusional!"I drive an older Ford but want to pay the same per month for a new Audi" said no-one ever.If you want SkyQ, you'll get a 10% discount on either Original, Variety, or Box Sets bundle if you're upgrading to Q.If you go for Movies: You'll get this for £10 instead of £18If you go for full Sports pack: You'll get this for £20 instead of £27.50Obviously if you do the math, it works out more expensive than 60% off, but then again you want a Ford price, you'll get a Ford. So stick with Sky+ if you wish to pay 30/40/50/60%

Ooookkkkkk.....i asked what offers they gave, never said I wanted 60 off SkyQ. Take a deep breath!
I recently renewed my sub and yes they still do the old Sky+HD deals (60% off)
I have Sky Q and a mini box, I have the boxsets but no Sports and Movies for £36

I would say I like the Q, some handy features but it's not without its faults, It likes to crash and randomly misses recordings but overall I prefer it over my old HD box.
didn't you get a letter saying your current offer will continue after the 12 month period ?
Edited by: "jco83" 21st Jul 2017
5in60po

I have the full Sky Q package with a mini box, 60% off, I also got £50 bill credit
Edited by: "Daaaavvveee" 21st Jul 2017
I am currently in my cancellation period and was on the 60% off you have too. You will likely get a letter extending you for 12 months on a rolling contract automatically. I have been trying for a good sky q deal but have not been able to get one, so I am holding out with my cancellation. You should have no problem getting 50-60% off with Sky HD.
Them Ford drivers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants