Groups

Sky tv question :)

Hey everyone i have just installed sky free to air in my house.....i have a dish and amstrad box.....it is currently in the living room is there any way i can get sky in the other rooms?

Thanks

8 Comments

you can use a audio video sender but it would be limited to watching same channel if u had both on at same time

magic eye and cable or a video sender from argos

:thumbsup:

You could also get a quad LNB and get extra boxes and do it that way, then you can whatch what channel you want

I created my own multiroom. Initially with the RF2 output. Then I went out and bought a new box and quad LNB. Easy to install. Then all you need to do is pay the extra £10 per month/box for the subscription.

Original Poster

onlyme23;6833614

you can use a audio video sender but it would be limited to watching same … you can use a audio video sender but it would be limited to watching same channel if u had both on at same time

mini0ne;6833616

magic eye and cable or a video sender from argos

adrian96;6833618

:thumbsup:

deanos;6834250

You could also get a quad LNB and get extra boxes and do it that way, … You could also get a quad LNB and get extra boxes and do it that way, then you can whatch what channel you want

gRoberts12;6834270

I created my own multiroom. Initially with the RF2 output. Then I went … I created my own multiroom. Initially with the RF2 output. Then I went out and bought a new box and quad LNB. Easy to install. Then all you need to do is pay the extra £10 per month/box for the subscription.

Thanks for your answers everyone:) i will probably go for the video sender as the other options require wires to go round the house?

Yeah it would need wires m8 if using a quad lnb

Original Poster

deanos;6836026

Yeah it would need wires m8 if using a quad lnb

Thanks mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat73708
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2530
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …127298
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714099

See more discussions