Expired

sky tv without sky broadband

8 replies
Found 11th Dec 2014
Hi ive just ordered sky tv online the complete tv package for £38 it let me order it without adding broadband as im keeping my broadband with vigin just wondered if it will work without sky broadband if its just the box sets it wont let me watch im not bothered as we get sky go and will use it through xbox

8 Comments

yes I have TalkTalk broadband and my sky works fine

Banned

You don't need Sky BB to have Sky TV, any broadband is fine.

You can watch everything without Sky Broadband. You'll need some form of broadband for watching box sets and things on demand, but you can get this from any supplier.

I have the same as you - BB with Virgin and TV with Sky. Sky works fine with all the On Demand services (including box sets)
and catch up TV and all downloads fine via the Virgin Interweb connection.

Original Poster

Ok brill thanks for the replies

You just can't record program's

vanish

You just can't record program's

You can record anything if you have Sky+. Your broadband supplier makes no difference to this.

I have Sky TV, HD, +, I can record, get all the on demand, Sky Go etc. My broadband supplier is BT.

Tony68k

You can record anything if you have Sky+. Your broadband supplier makes … You can record anything if you have Sky+. Your broadband supplier makes no difference to this.I have Sky TV, HD, +, I can record, get all the on demand, Sky Go etc. My broadband supplier is BT.

Yes correct I am with EE and have no problems recording or view OD
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma46
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions