Sky Ultimate On Demand Free Upgrade - Account Specific

Posted 17th Jan
Just checked my Sky offers probably account specific might help someone.
3390299.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
They had this last time and there was no small print and then it turned out to be free for a month only and charged people 50% next month and 100% the following month.

Check your future bills few mins after sky.com/mya…ure

That said, go ahead and use it if you don't have Netflix / already used their direct free trial then go straight to live chat and give 30 days notice to cancel so you get a month free
Edited by: "Myriad" 17th Jan
Myriad17/01/2020 15:36

They had this last time and there was no small print and then it turned …They had this last time and there was no small print and then it turned out to be free for a month only and charged people 50% next month and 100% the following month.Check your future bills few mins after https://www.sky.com/myaccount/bill/futureThat said, go ahead and use it if you don't have Netflix / already used their direct free trial then go straight to live chat and give 30 days notice to cancel so you get a month free

Ok thanks.
Agree with @Myriad as I was 'conned' in to it.... mind you when I rang the poor team seemed so fed up of it that they sorted it there and then and even though I'd JUST been on to retentions a few weeks before they managed to reduce my bill, again!
i had it on my account added it, hope they dont charge me extra
I just chatted to one of their team online, I was initially excited as it was showing that I could add it and my bill would actually reduce by £2 a month, which would've been great as we pay for Netflix separately so could've cancelled that too and saved about £14 a month! However what I was told is that the deal is only for 3 months then you pay £12 a month extra - you can cancel as there is no contract after but I would not get the deal I am currently on if I did so overall the price would increase. Worth checking in case the deals being offered depend on the customer, but I'm guessing its probably the same promotion for all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants