Sky Ultrafast broadband

Posted 16th Jan
hi I recently brought ultrafast broadband and wanted to know what people's experience on it is it any good?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Difficult to take anywhere.
hishaq16/01/2020 16:21

What do you mean ?

Once you've brought it home it likes to stay there.
I’ve also just signed up-to Sky Broadband 70MB/ps average. (as-well as Sky Q TV) Get roughly the same speed through BT. Interested to see how they differ from each other and whether they live upto their guaranteed speeds

The BT TV box is awful, i’m on my 3rd box in an 18 month contract and it constantly crashes and needs to be turned off by the mains then turned on again 30secs later and a software reset to be done. This happens at least once a week. Not to mention the signal, i don’t get anywhere near the channels i pay for because of the signal.

I’ll see if Sky is any better (in both Broadband and TV)
InsaneNun16/01/2020 20:20

I’ve also just signed up-to Sky Broadband 70MB/ps average. (as-well as Sky …I’ve also just signed up-to Sky Broadband 70MB/ps average. (as-well as Sky Q TV) Get roughly the same speed through BT. Interested to see how they differ from each other and whether they live upto their guaranteed speeds The BT TV box is awful, i’m on my 3rd box in an 18 month contract and it constantly crashes and needs to be turned off by the mains then turned on again 30secs later and a software reset to be done. This happens at least once a week. Not to mention the signal, i don’t get anywhere near the channels i pay for because of the signal.I’ll see if Sky is any better (in both Broadband and TV)

It's the same openreacb cables even if sky have you on llu so the only variable is the router and the customer service
I’m on the on below it and get 34 meg. They said switching to ultra fast would get me a guaranteed 39 meg. No thanks.
Danze198417/01/2020 06:20

I’m on the on below it and get 34 meg. They said switching to ultra fast w …I’m on the on below it and get 34 meg. They said switching to ultra fast would get me a guaranteed 39 meg. No thanks.

How ultrafast if available Its guaranteed 100mbps
hishaq17/01/2020 08:45

How ultrafast if available Its guaranteed 100mbps

Ask Sky. My line must be garbage but they're still offering it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants