Groups

Sky Viewing Card

I keep getting a message on my TV 'you will lose this channel, press back up' Then I went to sky.com/rep…ard and when I entered my number they wanted me to pay £20 as I cancelled my sub. How many channels will I get/any info please

4 Comments

which package were you on, i was on pay once and watch forever and they have done same to me, i have rang and emailed several times they said they would send me one but still not received after 2 months now, so you might be entiitled to a new one but dont expect to get it soon

ps if you take your card out, that is how many channels you will be left with

lottysdad08;7499743

Im guessing the £20 is for a freesat subscription as you have cancelled … Im guessing the £20 is for a freesat subscription as you have cancelled your subs.The £20 is a one of payment and you get] all these channels]Get the lowdown on freesat here

Wrong !!!!

Freesat has nothing whatsoever to do with Sky, completely different system.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110240
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764520
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31125
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October56

See more discussions