Expired

sky viewing cards and box

Found 23rd Mar 2009
having a clear out today
ive got a sky box not sky plus its grundig new condition and i have 2 sky viewing cards what would i sell them for on here i know you need to state a price and i dont now what they worth what would you state as a price and would you sell as a lot or seperate i doubt the box is worth much but i remember seeing cards sell on here thanks all

1. Misc
  2. Card
  3. Sky
8 Comments

HI
Where are you? - if the cards are west midlands, I will buy the two off you for £10 for both inc delivery

thanks

Original Poster

im in the north east, would i be better off selling the cards on there own ?

britonsarah;4716021

im in the north east, would i be better off selling the cards on there … im in the north east, would i be better off selling the cards on there own ?

not sure to be honest, all they are good for is receiving C4 and C5 on a free to air sky box but they are located by region, ie if in midlands you will get midlands news and programs etc otherwise everything defaults to London,

You should get about £25 for the lot delivered, I would say

Original Poster

gdp-it;4716039

not sure to be honest, all they are good for is receiving C4 and C5 on a … not sure to be honest, all they are good for is receiving C4 and C5 on a free to air sky box but they are located by region, ie if in midlands you will get midlands news and programs etc otherwise everything defaults to London,You should get about £25 for the lot delivered, I would say

thanks rep added i will list as a lot later on thanks again shame you need to be in the region would of been easier to find someone who wanted one thanks again :thumbsup:

no worries, maybe worth stating the cards are N.East - saves anyone asking, sure it would sell on ebay if not on here

good luck

ive moved up north and could do with a sky card..

could i be cheeky and offer £3 if you just post it firstclass in a evnvelope?...

Original Poster

Kandiman1983;4716104

ive moved up north and could do with a sky card.. could i be cheeky and … ive moved up north and could do with a sky card.. could i be cheeky and offer £3 if you just post it firstclass in a evnvelope?...

hi there this is a misc thread think i would get in trouble for selling here i was only wanting advice i will advertise the cards and the box in the FS/T section later on tonight thanks sarah

Banned

Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50440
  2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
  3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
  4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions