Sky VIP free tickets alert

Found 12th Aug 2017Edited by:"pavthebeast"
As there's no way to set alerts to let you know when sky release their free tickets in the my sky VIP app, I thought I'd start a thread so people could subscribe and let members knowwhen they have had success.
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
Seems like a good idea, has anyone managed to actually get anything yet?
I'm with sky also and personally think it's overpriced and this is the best they can think of to keep their customers sweet.
Epic idea OP!! I'd love the heads up to the NFL please if someone spots this let me know, much love
Got tickets to Norwich v Wolves ...but it says coming soon one day then fully booked...how...I check every day
Count me in, seems like a bit of a scam! Or they only have 2 tickets per game
I'm in
Darren_Lessman-10436104728 h, 24 m ago

Count me in, seems like a bit of a scam! Or they only have 2 tickets per …Count me in, seems like a bit of a scam! Or they only have 2 tickets per game

Has anyone actually been able to get any tickets? Back in August I actually could get rugby league challenge cup final tickets at Wembley but I could go so didn’t complete the order.
pavthebeast23 h, 9 m ago

Has anyone actually been able to get any tickets? Back in August I …Has anyone actually been able to get any tickets? Back in August I actually could get rugby league challenge cup final tickets at Wembley but I could go so didn’t complete the order.

I managed to get tickets to a couple of championship games but it was pure fluke I happened to open it when they'd just gone on as text my friend and when he looked less than 5 minutes later every match was sold out.
Tickets for Follies NT Live in Belfast on 5th December are currently available
robot10007 h, 34 m ago

Tickets for Follies NT Live in Belfast on 5th December are currently …Tickets for Follies NT Live in Belfast on 5th December are currently available

That sounds amazing
coolcolin14th Sep

Epic idea OP!! I'd love the heads up to the NFL please if someone spots …Epic idea OP!! I'd love the heads up to the NFL please if someone spots this let me know, much love

I managed to snag two for the NFL when they went up. Was chuffed, I had season tickets already but a mate that usually comes with me and my mate couldn't come as he couldn't afford it and wouldn't let me buy his ticket, so I planned to give him the tickets to use...

Anyway... didn't tell him as I wanted to wait until I had tickets in hand... about a week later they emailed me to say they couldn't fulfil my request and as an apology I could have sky sports free for a year or £150 quid ticketmaster voucher... I pay less that £6 a month for Sky sports so I took the £150 quid TM - I paid less than that for the NFL ST for all four games so next years ST will be free...

happy days.
Looks like there's a load of rugby tickets available now
Edited by: "b33r" 23rd Nov 2017
Waiting list already
b33r1 h, 13 m ago

Looks like there's a load of rugby tickets available now

Thanks just grabbed lots of amazing tickets!!
I once got tickets to see reading in the championship before they switched to ballots but couldn’t go as my friend who I was going with had a family bereavement a few days before, then got tickets to see school of rock which I was going with my mum to see, then my sister went into labour 3 weeks early. None since November, but starting to think it’s a curse anyway
I got tickets to Disney on ice (last years)with the kids other than that nowt
Edited by: "Mandz27" 9th Mar
Still Disney on ice tickets available at Leeds and Birmingham fir Wednesday 21st March
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions