Groups
    EXPIRED

SKY vs Virgin - my contract is up soon and it's going up!

Hi Guys I pay 38 pounds a month for SKY + entertainment+free broadband+multiroom+HD. They sent a mail a while back saying the prices were going up, but I was fixed on a one year contract, so my fees stay the same. My Sky is up in a month and they sent a flyer saying that I would need to pay £5 for broadband now plus whatever increases, although I can keep free broadband if I subscribe to their phone line!!!

Ok i am not to bothered about paying an extra fiver, but what if i changed to Virgin ? Do i have to have their phone aswell or can i just have tv and broadband, can i have multiroom? and can the kids still use their magic eyes via the ditribution box in the loft ?

thanks for all your help! and advice guys

1 Comment

if you move onto sky phone, they also deduct £5 from the broadband, so ti keeps the MIN FREE, MID £5, MAX £15...a few months ago we were using the MID package but with no sky phone, therefore paying £10, so what i did was take up the phone and upgrade MID to MAX keepign the same price of £10

hope that helps in anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767414
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876393
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?56

See more discussions