Groups

SkyHD query

Im 18 and live with my parents and they have sky+ downstairs and multiroom normal sky upstairs. Im interested in going for SKY+HD so is it possible to sign up in my own name and get sky HD installed downstairs and then move the sky+ box upstairs? If i sign up and get sky hd will i get all the channels that my parents currently have or do i have to pair a card and pay £10 a month for all the channels on the card?

Sorry if i went on a bit and you dont quite understand, i dont understand either lol but any help is better than no help

Thanks

5 Comments

You will need to get the Sky HD box for £49, and then pay for the HD (£10/month). You are already paying for the multiroom.
    This will all be done on the existing SKY account.

I got a thing throught from sky yesterday offering sky multiroom half price for a year so you might want to ask about that

Original Poster

Basically, if i sign up for a new account can i ask to pair my card with the downstairs sky so i get all the channels they have for £10 a month?

kiwinator;5331637

Basically, if i sign up for a new account can i ask to pair my card with … Basically, if i sign up for a new account can i ask to pair my card with the downstairs sky so i get all the channels they have for £10 a month?

If you sign up for a new account (and I very much doubt you can seeing as you live in the same house with the same name as the existing sky account), then you would need to pay for ALL the channels again, ie £55 for everything... why do you want to do that??

kiwinator;5331637

Basically, if i sign up for a new account can i ask to pair my card with … Basically, if i sign up for a new account can i ask to pair my card with the downstairs sky so i get all the channels they have for £10 a month?

the best people to ask are sky but i very much doubt tey would let you do that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions