Found 17th Jan 2009
Anybody got any first hand experience with this?

Is it just as simple as downloading and using as long as the other person you are calling has (via email address?)

Is the microphone and speakers adequate for making calls (i know that Laptops differ but in general?)

Any input greatfully accepted

1. Misc
  2. Skype
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Skype
4 Comments

its very easy to use. all you need is mic and speakers, or headsdet! You just add friends like msn and then you can call them up ad talk to them if they have skype. you can also add credit and call uk phone numbers and i think vice versa

Original Poster

masterruckus;4099915

its very easy to use. all you need is mic and speakers, or headsdet! You … its very easy to use. all you need is mic and speakers, or headsdet! You just add friends like msn and then you can call them up ad talk to them if they have skype. you can also add credit and call uk phone numbers and i think vice versa

Thanks for that:thumbsup:

if you use quidco link to purchase skype, you get 25% back for SkypeOut credit, SkypeIn and Voicemail

quidco.com/skype/
you have to be a member first.

Original Poster

kippy;4100071

if you use quidco link to purchase skype, you get 25% back for SkypeOut … if you use quidco link to purchase skype, you get 25% back for SkypeOut credit, SkypeIn and Voicemailhttp://www.quidco.com/skype/you have to be a member first.

Ta :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564102
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769246
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.33
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70559

See more discussions