Groups
    EXPIRED

skype phone wanted

as cheap as possible

4 Comments

Arn't these quite cheap from most retailers anyway?

But good luck though.

Original Poster

dunno mate tbh but thanks for post

You lookin for the skype mobile phone or the wireless ones that connect to a wireless router?

Hijacking in process......

Anybody use sipgate? Want to know if its reliable or not as I need a phone. Seems too good to be true getting a free incoming number etc. I suppose they make from the callers costs but still....

I'm thinking of getting one of these (may be of use to the OP as well ;-) )

scan.co.uk/pro…ype

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/487/208047487.jpg

Convet your normal phone / cordless phone to dual function phone with … Convet your normal phone / cordless phone to dual function phone with Voip / Skype support.- Supporting Skype and SIP, H.323, MGCP- 1 USB interface to PC, 1 FXS for regular phone, 1 FXO for PSTIN call relays- Supporting DECT, 2.4G, 900M and any other wireless phones- Make/Receive both VoIP calls and regular PSTN calls- Auto-detection and auto-switch to VoIP or PSTN calls- Phone rings for all incoming VoIP and PSTN calls- VoIP or PSTN calls selected by phone key (*)- Dial using the phone keypads- USB and PSTN line LED indicator- Driver and sound card built-in, no external power required- PC-to-PC, PC-to-phone, Phone to Phone operation

Obviously not from scan as they can be had cheaper on the bay.....

Comments?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions