Groups

Skype voucher

I have supposedly 'won' a Skype voucher on another forum. I don't know what it's for as I don't use Skype but if anyone does know and wants it PM me and it's yours.

11 Comments

Pm sent, thanks.

My paypal account was hacked a few months ago and a Skype voucher was bought with it. I ended up with a bank charge as I didn't have any spare money. Paypal kept saying I had bought it, and I was so angry- I don't have a skype account. So I tried contacting Skype and it said I had to make an account to contact them, so I gave up in the end and just put a key logger on my paypal to stop it happening again. Stupid paypal and Skype.

midjet666

My paypal account was hacked a few months ago and a Skype voucher was … My paypal account was hacked a few months ago and a Skype voucher was bought with it. I ended up with a bank charge as I didn't have any spare money. Paypal kept saying I had bought it, and I was so angry- I don't have a skype account. So I tried contacting Skype and it said I had to make an account to contact them, so I gave up in the end and just put a key logger on my paypal to stop it happening again. Stupid paypal and Skype.

Wow, Thats terrible! Did you tell the bank that your account had been used fraudulently?

Mrs.Z

Wow, Thats terrible! Did you tell the bank that your account had been … Wow, Thats terrible! Did you tell the bank that your account had been used fraudulently?

Yup, they told me to take it up with Paypal, which I tried. I told them to track the IP address, but they didn't want to know.

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Pm sent, thanks.

Sent

Thanks alot.

midjet666

so I gave up in the end and just put a key logger on my paypal to stop it … so I gave up in the end and just put a key logger on my paypal to stop it happening again.

Hows that work a key logger? Its how they could have hacked it in the first place.

harlzter

Hows that work a key logger? Its how they could have hacked it in the … Hows that work a key logger? Its how they could have hacked it in the first place.

They send a code to your mobile phone. I didn't have it on at first when they hacked. You have your password, log in, then they send an SMS to your mobile, you type in your code and you're into your account. You can't make a purchase without my password and mobile phone.

Did I use the wrong word? Key logger's when they have that programme on your computer to pick up passwords etc isn't it?! lol It's something else, dunno what it's called pmsl.

midjet666

Did I use the wrong word? Key logger's when they have that programme on … Did I use the wrong word? Key logger's when they have that programme on your computer to pick up passwords etc isn't it?! lol It's something else, dunno what it's called pmsl.

Thats what confuzzled me, I will have a look at that and maybe set one up on mine too.

harlzter

Thats what confuzzled me, I will have a look at that and maybe set one up … Thats what confuzzled me, I will have a look at that and maybe set one up on mine too.

Lol I know what I meant :P lol Definitely set one up. I think its in the profile part of your account. I think it should be automatic on every account. I'm sick of people hacking paypal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions