Groups
    EXPIRED

Slanket

Does anyone know where I can find a cheap Slanket type of thing. I wanted to get my parents one each as a joke Christmas present but I can't find any cheaper than £20 each!

I am sure someone does one for £5? Any ideas? It needs to be in store as there isn't time to have them posted.

16 Comments

If you want an actual slanket then they are around £20+, however if you dont mind a cheapo version try ebay - can get one for under £5 (number 180580260764)

theworks.co.uk/sea…=14 can get in store if have a works near you

cheaper version of the slanket
    Edited by: "onlyme23" 20th Dec 2010

I have read reviews that the cheapo ones aren't as good.. guess you get what you pay for!

Otto.uk

Slanket

That's a brilliant price! I got one for christmas last year and I love it.

OMFG Why?

Don't know if you have one nearby, but Walker and Ling were doing them for £5.99...not an official 'Slanket' but still very good quality

Dont forget you can get 20% off with walkers code also.

Or 10% with TOPGIFTS code.

Otto.uk

Slanket

Great for my mum as she always gets cold on dialysis; will come in time for her January birthday

asda do one for £6 each.

TJ Hughes had them for a fiver when I was in last week, the cheaper version of a slanket but same type of thing

Other option is Boots or anywhere that sells JML stuff as their Snuggie is £14.99

saw one in b & m s not sure of exact price but they where less than £ 5.00 .

Don't do it! My mum has been bought one for christmas and is mortified! She says they are for very old people!

I think that was the point "Shellywelly" I think its a joke present!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?66
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22
      3. Speccing a gaming pc412
      4. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712

See more discussions