Groups
    EXPIRED

Slankets-are they rubbish??

Considering getting one of these for mrs barky for mothers day from her stupid dalmation. The kids have got a pandora bracelet and beads for it but always get something for the dalmation to give too.

Am I likely to get killed for it tho?

19 Comments

Banned

buy her a bone

Banned

Give her your credit card :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;8079011

Give her your credit card :thumbsup:

not a chance! she would buy rubbish like clothes and shoes instead of important stuff like blu rays and gadgets.

Banned

barky;8079021

not a chance! she would buy rubbish like clothes and shoes instead of … not a chance! she would buy rubbish like clothes and shoes instead of important stuff like blu rays and gadgets.

Women are a nightmare aren't they.

I don't understand why more men aren't gay x x

Thought you'd been to EK for UGG's LOL

I got a slanket (proper one) for my Xmas from OH and I love it. My sis came down from Glasgow last week and we both shared it and fell asleep on the sofa. She loves it too, so much so she's planning to get one. I got mine from 'Find-me-a-gift.' They're on sale at the mo £10 cheaper than when I got mine.

Teragram;8079077

Thought you'd been to EK for UGG's LOL I got a slanket (proper one) for … Thought you'd been to EK for UGG's LOL I got a slanket (proper one) for my Xmas from OH and I love it. My sis came down from Glasgow last week and we both shared it and fell asleep on the sofa. She loves it too, so much so she's planning to get one. I got mine from 'Find-me-a-gift.' They're on sale at the mo £10 cheaper than when I got mine.:)

whats a proper one? Are they all not just blankets with sleeves? Whats the difference between a £29.99 one and one for £4.99 from 'The Works'? Anyone know?

LJM;8079152

whats a proper one? Are they all not just blankets with sleeves? Whats … whats a proper one? Are they all not just blankets with sleeves? Whats the difference between a £29.99 one and one for £4.99 from 'The Works'? Anyone know?

The fabric, the size.

LJM;8079152

whats a proper one? Are they all not just blankets with sleeves? Whats … whats a proper one? Are they all not just blankets with sleeves? Whats the difference between a £29.99 one and one for £4.99 from 'The Works'? Anyone know?

One's made out of wool and the other is made out of tissue paper.
    I can't remember which is which. :giggle:

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8079168

The fabric, the size.

the 4.99 ones are probably made from rejected asbestos or something

Boyfriend gave me a slanket a few months ago...seriously the best gift he's ever got me...he wouldnt agree but I love it!!!

jubbyme;8079177

the 4.99 ones are probably made from rejected asbestos or something

And are suitable for the size of a dwarf.

what does it really matter, the 'real' ones would have been made for 2p in India anyway so whichever one you buy you are putting their profits through the roof

Thanks all - so you get what u pay for. Wool sounds the best.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8079185

Mine keeps my big toe warm :-D

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8079185

so, if you know a dwarf, who isnt allergic to asbestos, and you want a cheap gift, you recommend a 4.99 slanket from a dodgy market seller? :thumbsup:

jubbyme;8079201

so, if you know a dwarf, who isnt allergic to asbestos, and you want a … so, if you know a dwarf, who isnt allergic to asbestos, and you want a cheap gift, you recommend a 4.99 slanket from a dodgy market seller? :thumbsup:

or the mother in law.....

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8079220

or the mother in law.....

she's more a gremlin than a dwarf

jubbyme;8079253

she's more a gremlin than a dwarf

Mines alright.....i got to be nice, it's my birthday next week. Infact i ain't sent out my daily "... days till my birthday" text!

LJM;8079152

Agree they're all blankets with sleeves, but the 'Slanket' is more substantial and warmer than the cheaper ones.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions