Found 23rd Aug 2008
Why cant I sleep past 5am? I've tried loads of remedies and everything. my body clock just wants me up????

12 Comments

Banned

you need to adjust your sleeping pattern by going to bed later and not napping during the day

Banned

does it matter really? As long as you are getting 6-8 hours asleep. Best time of the day IMO is when the sun has just come up.

what time do you go to bed?

have u got things on ya mind??
if u have write then down before going to bed and tell yourself you deal with whatu can tomoro after a good nights sleep

theres no wonder cure for good or better sleep but it can be improved overtime

Put all clocks forward :thumbsup:

Original Poster

many thanks, I'm making it bed about 11.30 and have even pretty much cut out the drinking, to no avail.

I'll try writing my thoughts down that may help. Thanks

the weird thing is I get to sleep no probs but cant stay that way?

i use to av dat problem but it was my duvet i was using another 1 not the one i was used to

Banned

ludichris;2806055

many thanks, I'm making it bed about 11.30 and have even pretty much cut … many thanks, I'm making it bed about 11.30 and have even pretty much cut out the drinking, to no avail. I'll try writing my thoughts down that may help. Thanksthe weird thing is I get to sleep no probs but cant stay that way?

I am always up about 5am which is fine until the mornings start drawing in.

I find it works to come & have a browse around hduk for half an hour then go back to bed and put tv on and I then drift back to sleep for an hour or two. works well for me.

Banned

ludichris;2806055

many thanks, I'm making it bed about 11.30 and have even pretty much cut … many thanks, I'm making it bed about 11.30 and have even pretty much cut out the drinking, to no avail. I'll try writing my thoughts down that may help. Thanksthe weird thing is I get to sleep no probs but cant stay that way?

You need to tire yourself out, sound's like you have too much energy.

Start going swimming, walking, gym etc...

Original Poster

DLM;2806575

You need to tire yourself out, sound's like you have too much … You need to tire yourself out, sound's like you have too much energy.Start going swimming, walking, gym etc...

I do need to get back to the gym.

got cought up moving, holidaying then recovering from said holiday with broken ribs, thigh etc. all healed now just need to get back to it.

Cheers

Banned

ludichris;2806639

I do need to get back to the gym.got cought up moving, holidaying then … I do need to get back to the gym.got cought up moving, holidaying then recovering from said holiday with broken ribs, thigh etc. all healed now just need to get back to it.Cheers

Anytime, i should do more myself, i usually end up sitting on my backside on here.

Good luck x x

Original Poster

DLM;2806644

Anytime, i should do more myself, i usually end up sitting on my backside … Anytime, i should do more myself, i usually end up sitting on my backside on here.Good luck x x

Cheers! voice recognition software on the treadmill attatched to HUKD would keep me there most of the time!

oh dear, and theres me sleeping in till 11am this morning!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2689
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564112
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.610
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769272

See more discussions